The Meadows - Bentonville, AR

The Meadows - Bentonville, AR has yet not published prices.

Care for mom

We have been to this community and found the staff to be nice and caring to the residents. We liked the cleanliness and the environment. We wanted something closer to home for my mom. The menu is good and a nice variety. the activities are helpful for those who can participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for care for a loved one.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given. We did not like the community because of the levels and we were not happy. The staff admin. were not as helpful as we like. We would suggest other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

My parents are loving it here!!

My parents have recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for them. I really liked how smooth the transition went and how welcoming all of the staff where to them upon move in. My dad is limited on mobility so it helps that they have a wide open floor plan that accommodated his needs. Overall everything is going great and I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

My mother's Care

I like the care here for my mom. the food is really good and she said that the meals now need a little improvement. The community is always clean and maintained. We do like that she is involved with the many wonderful activities. I would recommend families to this community for good care.

Very nice place!

The Meadows was a very nice community. While we toured it, the staff were all very accommodating and friendly. They have a lot of activities available, but my mother is not very big on joining so it was not a good for for her.