Concordia at Franklin Park - Sewickley, PA

Concordia at Franklin Park - Sewickley, PA has yet not published prices.

not pleased at all!

I agree, does anyone work there? Very very very very understaffed, the good ones I hear work like 16 hours a day. I hear they hire a person one day and they quit the next. honestly these people (aides) work their tails off, obviously management/owners want all the money as they don't pay them enough for all the work they do.

needless to say I'm very disappointed in picking out Concordia of Franklin Park for my mother's care.

[Removed], I could write a book with the negative stories I have about this place.

Food is horrible too I hear.

nice facility/, understaffed

Nice Facility. Very understaffed with 20 pts to 1 staff. Our family now believes it was a poor because mother would participate in her living. Typical sales pitch.

Good value, under staffed

I felt as if my mother was never appropriate for assisted living. There is a vested interest on their part to approve as many prospects so facility is full. The "we have a bed available and someone else is also interested" sales technique. Family liked the facility and wished my mother had left her room and participated in the "living" and "assisted" in the experience. Staff responded quickly to a variety of events and kept family informed. Unfortunately staffing was short with one staff to twenty residents which included a minimum of one shower each week. The cost is reasonable compared to other facilities.

does anybody work there?

really understaffed!!!!!!! its sickening!!!!!!!

Concordia of Franklin Park- poor staff to resident ratio

Concordia of Franklin Park is grossly understaffed, especially on the evening shift!
It is unsafe and unfare to compromise the care of these elderly residents!
I think their profit margin is the goal, not the care.

Alzheimer's unit 12 residents/also as...

Alzheimer's unit 12 residents/also assisted living.