Comfort Keepers - Rockville, MD

Comfort Keepers - Rockville, MD has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Comfort Keepers is awesome!

Comfort Keepers has many wonderful people. The office staff was kind, responsive, flexible, and especially accommodating after I concluded service. Thinking I would no longer need assistance, I soon realized I desperately needed more, and they quickly aided me.

A lovely young lady conducted the pre-service evaluation in a professional, interactive, and caring way. She also unhesitatingly jumped into the care process when needed.

Three of my caregivers particularly sparkled. They reliably reminded me to take my meds, prepared meals for me, and kept my kitchen and bath tidy. One of them lovingly fussed at me to put away my laptop (my face was “plastered” to it, playing) and get some sleep. Another was very proactive - instead of waiting for me to ask, she probed whether I would like this and that (such as breakfast). When I did ask her to find something, she had no trouble doing so. Yet another actually asked me to give her work to do! All were cheerful and kept my spirits up.

I couldn’t have endured recovery from hip replacement surgery without Comfort Keepers.

This was our first time working with an agency, we didn't know what to expect.

This was our first experience and we didn’t know what to expect. The staff did a wonderful job going around the house and letting us know what we would need and what to have the caregivers do. The caregiver was young and didn’t seem very interested in talking to my loved one, and that is part of what we were looking for. It was always the same caregiver coming to the house, so there was some consistency. There really weren’t any scheduling issues. Let’s just say that she wasn’t enthused to be gregarious to a senior not willing to let go of control. I loved the way the program worked as far as keeping hours, and billing. I liked that the caregiver would call from my mother’s phone when she arrived and again when she left, and then they would send me an invoice and electronically deduct the bill from my account.

Friendly, but don't provide what I need

They're pretty good but I seem to have one person after the other. It's a problem because I have to show people where things are and how to get thigns done so I find myself repeating things. The care is okay, I don't need nursing care particularly, my problem is I've lost a lot of my vision so I can't read so I need help reading my mail or reading recipes. Some of them are more able than others, it depends on their command of the English language. They vary from a 5 to a 2 or 3; it's not that they weren't nice people, but they didn't speak English and what I need is someone who has a better command of the English language.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.