A Homemade Plan - Kensington, MD

A Homemade Plan - Kensington, MD has yet not published prices.

Good Companion

A Homemade Plan has played an essential part to my mom enjoying her life at her senior apartment. The caregiver they have provided has been a good companion and a good fit for my mom. She does her best to be on time and calls when she is going to be late. She has a friendly and positive attitude and presents herself very well. She chauffeurs my mom where she needs and wants to go. She helps mom out with whatever assistance my mom needs. I feel my mom is in good hands and is receiving the care and assistance she needs. I would recommend A Homemade Plan to friends and family.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the lovely feedback! It is great to that we have such a great fit for your mother. Please let use know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service.
Take care,
Matt Wozniak

Nice Service

We have had no issues with using this service. The agency is very professional and nice. They work with the hours and days we need. The same caretaker comes out and is always prepared to do what is needed. Things are working out well with them.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the review. Consistence is always our top priority and I am glad that things are working out well. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to provide a "5 star" experience.