Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD

Home Care Assistance - Bethesda, MD has yet not published prices.

Knowledgeable caregivers

Things are going really good with this agency, they’re very professional and really just everything we expected. They send someone out about 5 days a week for a couple of hours a day. The caregiver that they send is knowledgeable about the type of care that my wife needs, they help with making food, and they keep the area clean. They also help her go for walks so there’s some activity during the day.

This was awful

I was very unhappy with the Home Care Assistance caregivers they are slip-shot, unprofessional, just walk-in the house, milling around the house not staying in the room where my mother was even no shows with no one to replace them. All the caregivers they have sent just did not follow my instructions. One was bossy, mean to my mother and my mother did not like her. I stopped their service and I have worked out things on my own. My mom is now living in my home with a live-in nurse who cares for my mother 2 days a week and my family and I take care of her the other days.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Professional And Reliable

I needed someone to go with my mother-in-law to appointments. I chose this agency and used them twice. They were extremely professional and helpful. They were very responsive and called me back right away. I was able to get support that I needed. I absolutely would recommend them to family and friends.