Comfort Keepers #411 - Lubbock, TX

Comfort Keepers #411 - Lubbock, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful caregiver!

The caregiver that comes to the house is excellent! She is so wonderful with helping my father in any way that he needs. She cooks very good meals for him, and she makes sure to communicate with him and the rest of the family. It was such a relief to find her after having some difficulty finding a home caregiver.We have no complaints about this home care service!

Everything is going fine!

Everything is going just fine with this home care service. The caregiver that comes to the house arrives on time and gives my loved one the care that he needs. I am happy with the service.

Excellent caregivers!!

I have to say I am very pleased with the quality of care this company has provided my mother. Our main caregiver [Removed] has been nothing short of amazing. She is always on time and has really formed a great trusting bond with my mom. I have no complaints about there services and would defiantly recommend this company to anyone.

We Are Comfort Keepers™, the Heart of Comforting In-Home Care. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing non-medical in-home care that enriches lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Services are available for a few hours a week or more extensive care, are provided in-home or in a facility, and can be in conjunction with a home health agency when medical needs arise. We work closely with families to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value. At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every caregiver is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of care. All staff members are employees (not contractors) who are bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation. When searching for someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, that family decision begins with trust and confidence in the caregivers. Our caregivers, special people we refer to as Comfort Keepers, take everyday activities and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients. Keeping clients engaged in life mentally, emotionally, physically and socially can make a difference in their wellbeing. This Comfort Keepers' philosophy of care (Interactive Caregiving) gives our clients a more healthy and meaningful quality of life. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to match personalities, needs and habits of the clients (and their pets!) with appropriate caregivers. Comfort Keepers staff members guide prospective clients through a range of available options for personal care services, companionship services and home safety solutions in order to customize services to fit each individual client's needs.