Caring Senior Service Amarillo - Amarillo, TX

Caring Senior Service Amarillo - Amarillo, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful service!

Caring Senior Service Amarillo did a wonderful job caring for my loved one. It was very easy to get the service started. They were reliable and always were on time. They helped out with all of the care needs required. I would recommend to family and friends!

I feel the people in charge of Caring...

I feel the people in charge of Caring Senior Service were great and very caring, and provided me with feedback concerning my dad and the care he was receiving. We were told there would only be one caregiver to care for him, but he had different ones. I feel it's important for seniors to have one caregiver, instead of many different ones. It's all about fit, and for my dad, it just was not a good fit.

Great Care!

I needed 24 hour care for my mother and I called around, Caring senior service was the first company that said "we will be right there for you". This happened on a weekend!! Not to many companies will do that! Thank you Caring senior service!

They Cancel Appointments and Show Up Late

They were very positive and supportive. The reason why I'm rating so low is that they would cancel appointments at the last second and they showed up late quite a bit. The first girl that came was wonderful and sweet but didn't do anything. The second girl was sweet and did quite a bit but she would show up late and her appearance wasn't great.

Caring Senior Service is a trusted homecare choice for seniors and their families in the area. Read more about our homecare services for this area.

Caring Senior Service offers services, education and safety care products that allow seniors and their families to make aging in place their first option. Since 1991, Caring has been dedicated in making positive changes in the lives of others by providing trusted service and support as loved ones age. Take control of your life. Live healthy, happy and at home