Lima, OH In-Home Care communities

Comfort Keepers - Lima, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Promised to send paperwork ...

Promised to send paperwork on many occasions never did. If he can't follow up on phone call promises....do not feel I could trust him with my parent.

Wonderful, but can't administer medications

I wish that I had done a bit more investigating, i wish I had gone with an organization that would also help her with her medications. Sometimes when I'm out of town it's hard to get someone to go over and fill moms medication trays and things like that and if Comfort Keepers were able to do that as well as the other things they do-and that they do great, cleaning her house, taking her shopping, taking her to doctors appointments- that's wonderful. What they wanted me to do was rent or buy this pretty expensive medical tray where she pushes a button for her meds but it was just too expensive, so far it's worked out, thank you Lord! I was just so thrilled to find out about Comfort Keepers that I didn't realize there were other agencies. What they do for her is wonderful, they're so sweet to her and she's really bonded with this one young lady that comes to care for her. If I could add one thing I would [removed] take your time, investigate, know the agencies in your area, what they will do and what they can do before you jump.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.