Senior Helpers of NW Ohio - Waterville, OH

Senior Helpers of NW Ohio - Waterville, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

A very trying experience...

We hired this company to provide 24 hour care to my 90 yo father and assist my 89 yo mother with light housekeeping as needed. We were led to believe this would eventually happen. Our $6700 down payment was based on this coverage. We were dissatisfied for the following reasons.
1. Of the 49 days, we only had 10 days of 24 hours coverage
2. My mother frequently received phone calls from the agency in their attempts to contact their caregivers. She found this upsetting.
3. Often the agency would schedule a new caregiver to start at 11pm necessitating my elderly mother to stay awake and answer the door for a total stranger as we had no 3-11 coverage.
4. We weren't always satisfied with our caregivers , however, the company was understanding when we asked them not to return.
5. I received so many phone calls from the agency with call offs, changes and 1-2 day at a time scheduling that I felt like an employee myself.

We did have several caregivers who were very good with my father for which we were very greatful.
Had we known they would not be able to provide the care they promised, we may have opted for another agency.

They do not drug screen aides. Can't provide same aide on any given day. Don't want a different person every day/ every shift in my parent's home. Located in Waterville. Think this will be too far for a Lambertville job. Just too many variables for things to not work out.

The caregiver is great!

I will continue to use Senior Helpers because of the caregiver that comes to my home. She is wonderful and helps with everything that she can. She has a premature baby that she drives a long distance to see her baby in the hospital and still comes to work every day. I am not very happy with Senior Helpers trying to make her work more when she already has so much on her hands. She is great and I will continue to use her.

Senior Helpers is a leader in professional in-home assistance services across all of NW Ohio. We provide dependable, consistent, and affordable care services to our clients and their families, with specializations in dementia care and 24/7 care. We are fully bonded and insured and have an A+ rating with the BBB.