Friends of the Family Home Health Care - Maumee, OH

Friends of the Family Home Health Care - Maumee, OH has yet not published prices.

Helpful Caregivers!!

I am pleased with how things are going for my loved one so far at this company. All of the staff have been very friendly to him and have been polite and professional with the care they have been providing. They are on time to there appointments and have kept in communication with my family and I. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Excellent

I think they do, for the most part, a good job. The one person, Gail, is excellent. The other one is younger and has some things to learn, but she comes regularly and valiantly does her best. Gail – I could recommend her heartily to anyone.

She was often late and didn't always respect his space,

This was the home health service recommended by the community. She was often late and didn't always respect his space, she came in without knocking, that kind of thing. They weren't really thorough and would come and ask if he had done the things he needed to do and would just leave.

The have been very helpful. Great in...

The have been very helpful. Great intermediate solution until we can find the right care facility.