Comfort Keepers - Granbury, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Review from Sharon Pilcher for help with my Mom, age 94.

We have been using Comfort Keepers for my Mom, age 94, who chooses to continue to live independently as long as possible! She no longer drives and depends on me to take care of her needs at home, financially, and in the community. They have been excellent, are very easy to work with, and are eager and ready to make needed changes to schedules as they arise. The coordinator with whom we work is available (or an assistant who covers) 24/7 by phone and are always eager to help. The 2 ladies who come to the house for my Mom are very polite and friendly and are hard workers who give Mom a sense of independence while they help her as needed. I have already recommended them to many other friends and community acquaintances. Being a retired Social Worker and private Therapist, my expectations were pretty high for help for my Mom, and Comfort Keepers has far exceeded those expectations!!

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.