We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Staff needs a little more eduction on people who have dementia
Staff needs a little more education on people who have dementia. They are good to him and seem to be caring people. They are doing the best they can but I do think they need more education on redirecting them and talking to them. They are trying though. The floors are clean. The kitchen is clean as well. There should be separate towels in the bathroom. The staff is friendly. Everything has been pretty good.
Small common area, front an...
Small common area, front and back yard was not landscaped, back yard was dirt with lots of stuff... all over not usable or nice for clients to use... unusable.. dirty dishes in sink at 11:00.