They're Really Great!

The caregivers' personalities and the variety of activities they offer at Golden Days where the main reasons I chose here for mom. It's a private home and it is nice and large. I looked at approximately 20 to 25 other homes before choosing Golden Days. I really like the way they treat the residents at Golden Days. They offer activities everyone can participate in have interactive music classes where a piano player or a guitar player will come in and lead sing-a-longs. They offer activities five days a week like craft day, or manicure day, or exercise day.

They were the best!

I looked at, at least 15 places and Golden Days was the best! I choose them because of their activities offerings and because of their friendly staff. They made me feel comfortable leaving my mom in their care. It feels warm and welcoming at Golden Days. I have my own key and can come and go whenever I want which is important to me. My mom is happy with Golden Days as well.

A fine, lovely house with all private bedrooms for ladies. We have a bright, airy home with patio, fountain, flowers and birds. Scheduled activities include exercise classes, arts and crafts and several music programs. We offer great food and a clean environment in a home catering to alert ladies that require help with daily living functions. Two trained, friendly staff members on duty most days and an awake night staff. Owner is a resident on premises, formerly a classroom teacher and a wantabee "Martha Stewart". One of our four sitting rooms has an extensive doll collection. The difference is experience. We've got it! Seventeen years at this location.