Lopez Adult Home Care - Tucson, AZ

Obvious that this is a love investment for [Removed], not just a business. Home is absolutely beautiful and in pristine condition. Those who were there spent active time with seniors who were dressed nicely if health permitted. Home has many services brought in which is wonderful for seniors as transportation/mobility can be an issue. All questions answered and much valuable information given by [Removed]. I would love to live here and would love for my mom to live here. This is a wonderful home....waiting list for new seniors and it is clear why! I would give 10 stars if I could.

I highly recommend this home!!

My dad has been very pleased since he made the move into this home. He seems so much happier and has really adapted well in his new living environment. The caregivers are wonderful and seem to go above and beyond to make sure his needs are being met and he is comfortable. They are always doing different activities as well as taking him on different field trips to keep him active and busy. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for further care.

Highly Recommend Them

I really recommend them. They are excellent and wonderful. They always seem to care for the patients and make you feel welcomed and you never feel like it's a house, every time I go I feel like family. I have no complaints. It is very clean with fresh meals.

Good Care

I think they did a good job. My husband was only there for a week. He got sick and had to go to the ICU and passed away so he wasn't there for a long time but in that time he was there he got good care. I think they were very good overall, very caring. I would recommend it to other people. The care was very good for my husband and in no way do I fault them for doing the wrong thing.