Comfort Care Personal Care Home - Stone Mountain, GA

Great PCH

When my 82 y/o father arrived there in Feb 2018, he came from a rehab facility because he fell at the previous Assisted living residence. When he arrived at Comfort Care, he was bedridden, barely talking and so weak he couldn't push himself up in bed Now he is talking, standing, walking, getting in and out of bed and going to a senior program five days a week. He has gained weight and looks much better. He gets wonderful care there! [Name removed] owns it and is a RN and communicates regularly with me. The two ladies who work there are awesome. He gets three balanced meals a day and snacks. At most, there are three residents to one caregiver which I like a lot.

I met with Gloria, the caregiver, on my visit. She was great! Seemed very caring, trustworthy, and interested in others. The house has a pleasant front porch and lots of trees with a nice yard. Definitely one to keep on the list!

Extremely Pleased

I am extremely pleased with Comfort Care Pch. They handle business in a fair and orderly fashion. I know my mother is receiving the best care. The staff are kind and very understanding.