We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
place needs to be checked by the state
We had a horrible experience with this personal care home. The owner is very rude and hot headed and living environment was nasty. Had multiple problems with her following through With phone calls and doctors appts And getting medical records sent properly For my grandmother. she has more than one home. The cars they ride in were in horrible condition. I could go on and on about this home but it would be a book. I wouldn't advise this home for anyone. Also her brochure is not correct. Half the stuff she claims to have for her residents she doesn't have. I will not rate this with even one star. Also the meals were not in any way up to code by the state from what I seen. The state needs to check each of her homes.
this didn't give me the option on ratings so I had to give a half star. Dislike!
Bilmisd Loving Care Home A Personal Care Home that strives to make all clients always feel at home.
This personal care home is owned and managed by an R.N.
At Bilmisd Loving Care Home, we provide 24 hour monitoring and a warm loving and caring home environment.