Bilmisd Loving Care Home - Stone Mountain, GA

place needs to be checked by the state

We had a horrible experience with this personal care home. The owner is very rude and hot headed and living environment was nasty. Had multiple problems with her following through With phone calls and doctors appts And getting medical records sent properly For my grandmother. she has more than one home. The cars they ride in were in horrible condition. I could go on and on about this home but it would be a book. I wouldn't advise this home for anyone. Also her brochure is not correct. Half the stuff she claims to have for her residents she doesn't have. I will not rate this with even one star. Also the meals were not in any way up to code by the state from what I seen. The state needs to check each of her homes.
this didn't give me the option on ratings so I had to give a half star. Dislike!

Bilmisd Loving Care Home A Personal Care Home that strives to make all clients always feel at home.

This personal care home is owned and managed by an R.N.

At Bilmisd Loving Care Home, we provide 24 hour monitoring and a warm loving and caring home environment.