ComForCare - Flint - Grand Blanc, MI

ComForCare - Flint - Grand Blanc, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

So helpful and pleasant

I live in Hudsonville,MI. and my parents live in Lapeer,MI. I contacted ComForCare and asked for a consultation for them and my brother who lives in Lapeer. My parents are SO PLEASED with the person who is assisting them. Right now she is helping with cleaning around the house, but as time passes, I hope they will let her do more. My thanks!

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”