ComForCare Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK

ComForCare Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Good care, very poor administrative function!

My father was in their care for approximately 10 days, with round-the-clock nursing assistants. He had decided he wanted to "go home with hospice" instead of trying to fight the long health battle that would have been required. The first 24 hours home was VERY stressful, as ComforCare sent out assistants that really didn't meet the needs of my dad. The next 9 days were better, especially with 3 or 4 of the CNAs. We were able to request certain CNAs, and they were fantastic. Everyone we dealt with was very caring and empathetic. The only reason why I am not giving them 5 stars is their accounting office has been horrible. I have been charged almost $12,000 on my credit card, for charges which should amount to around $5,600. I have placed three phone calls to their office to get this situation worked out, and each time I have been told [name removed] is unavailable at the moment." All I am asking for is a detailed invoice as to how she came up these outrageous charges. Thus, I will be calling American Express to get these charges reversed. If you decide to go with this company, BEWARE of the administrative nightmare.

When it comes to obtaining non-medical, at-home senior care for your loved one, don't settle for less than the best. Here at ComForcare Home Care Services, we offer everything it takes to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our patients. Give us a call if you are interested in obtaining private duty home care. And don't forget—our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)! Whenever you need our help, count on ComForcare Home Care to be there.