ComForCare Home Care - Indianapolis, IN

ComForCare Home Care - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.

• Transportation

Had a few issues with the caregiver they sent

I used ComForCare for my Mom briefly. The service itself was fine. However, the caregiver fell asleep on two different occasions and then asked my mom if it was okay. During the time we used them, the caregiver was able to help us with getting my Mom’s meals ready. From what the owner had told us, we were under the impression that they would be doing more than just sitting around and watching TV. But that’s exactly what they did. They would rinse the dishes from breakfast, watch TV with my Mom, and then leave. The owner was a little strange at times, as well. During our first meeting, she talked a lot about her own illness and what her family went through, which made it difficult on me and my brother since everything was time sensitive. She was nice, but I think she needs to figure out how to go about meeting with families without overwhelming them with her own issues. At the end of the day, the caregiver was nice and arrived on time. It definitely helped me and my brother in being able to do the things we needed to do. They were able to take care of my Mom and that was all that mattered. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend the same branch that I used, but I think ComForCare is a good company, depending on which franchise you go with.

Beth Bigham

I apologize that sharing my story, as to why I am in this business was not of interest and you felt overwhelmed. Most clients have enjoyed the 'relatability' factor that caring for parents is very stressful and families need help. It is why I do this. I would like to assure everyone I am not ill (though my husband was). I assure you I am not a little strange nor have issues (my office team is giggling). As for the caregiver, I'm glad she was on time and I apologize her performance was subpar. We would have swapped her out immediately. I am keeping these comments to share with our team to show their performance DOES matter - it gets noticed, and so does their boss'!

Good company with great people!

My brother and I hired caregivers from ComFor Care to visit with my mother twice a day, morning and evening. The owner of the company is very professional and responsive. The nurses and caregivers are friendly and knowledgeable. Overall, this has been a very positive experience for us and my mother is pleased with the people and the services, as well as their flexibility, all of which has allowed her to remain in her home, despite recent set-backs in her health.

Satisfied

Things have worked out well for our family with ComForCare. They were easy to work with, and we are satisfied with the service overall.

ComForCare Home Care - South Indy is a non-medical home care company. We licensed, bonded, insured, and in operation 24/7. Shifts are as little as 4 hrs, and as long as 24/7 (we do not allow caregivers to sleep, or work as live-ins). We are one of the most reliable home care companies around and have a very experienced office team. Serving southern third of Marion County, Plainfield, Greenwood, Franklin, Beech Grove.