Colonial Manor Medical and Rehabilitation Center - Wausau, WI

My loved one didn't get meds till he was there a day and a half, was forgotten in the restroom, call button was not answered , dinner was not brought and I had to search for it and bring it myself, was not bathed for days on end....and finding someone on his wing was a challenge most times when his call button went unanswered. ..such poor quality care it scared me to leave my loved one alone...I would NEVER recommend your facility to anyone, so sad that because of insurance coverage we had not had a say in where he could go for care, thank goodness we can make other arrangements and get him the hell out of this facility and I can again sleep at night knowing he is getting the quality care he deserves

On behalf of the staff at Colonial Manor welcome and thank you for considering our healthcare center. We take pride in offering a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents for both short and long-term care. Our interdisciplinary team—which includes medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, and social workers—works with the resident’s physician to create a comprehensive care plan intended to fit the needs of your loved one. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment.
Colonial Manor Medical and Rehabilitation Center is part of the Kindred Community and is located in Wausau, Wisconsin. The corporate headquarters are based in Louisville, Kentucky. Our facility accommodates 150 residents.