We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Clearwater Village Inc - Spotswood, NJ has yet not published prices.
Spotswood is a small borough located in Middlesex County.
- The borough has a walkability score of 45, which means that most errands are going to require you to have a car.
- The median age is 45 years.
- There are 8 different senior housing facilities within the zip code, making it easy to find appropriate housing for seniors.
- The average weather is 55 degrees.
- There are two veterans facilities in Spotswood, being the Veteran's of Foreign Wars and the American Legion, Post 253.
There are 30 miles of roadways in Spotswood. If you want to get around the borough, you will most likely need a vehicle. You can use the NJ Transit to get from the borough to Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan.
Health and Safety
The closet hospital to Spotswood is Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital located in New Brunswick, which is just 9 miles away. The borough is considered very safe, as it is rated 77% safer than the rest of the U.S. If you ever are in need of assistance, the Spotswood Police and EMS can be of assistance to you 24/7.
Sports and Leisure
The Spotswood Senior Center is open Monday through Friday. The following are just some of the events that are offered at the center:
- Transportation to shopping centers and stores
- Local day trips
- Special events
- Exercise classes: Yoga, Fit for Life, Stress Reduction Breathing
- Computer classes
- Bingo and card games
- Crocheting and knitting classes
- Young at Heart Chorus
The Tamarack Golf Course is just ten minutes away from the borough.
Shopping and Entertainment
The borough is home to the Renaissance Square at Spotswood, which is home to 15 small stores/restaurants, including:
- Dunkin Donuts
- The UPS Store
- Garden State Community Bank
- Kumon Learning Center
- Spotless Dry Cleaners
- Verizon Wireless
- First Rehabilitation
- Tan Lines
- Bright Horizons
- LA Perfection Nails
- Snap Fitness
- Academy of Music
- Central Jersey Dental Care
- Dramatically Different Salon
There are plenty of restaurants located in the borough, including the more popular MJ's Pizza Bar & Grill.
If you are looking for a grocery in the borough, you easily head on over to ShopRite that is conveniently located right in the borough.
The Spotswood Public Library is open 6 days a week. There are plenty of service services offered at the library including:
- Movie matinees and movie nights
- Adult craft nights
- Rosetta Stone classes
There are a wide variety of churches that you can choose from that are located right in the borough. Some of the more popular choices include:
- St. Peter's Espiscopal Church
- Immaculate Conception Rectory
- Spotswood Reformed Church