Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

I love living in this community. It is so safe and comfortable. I love the underground parking, it really helps for Dr. Appts and groceries along with the elevator. Valerie [removed] is a wonderful manager who is always at the ready to help! She is a #1!!

Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

I came to Clare Heights wondering if I could ever live alone. Wow. I chose a 2 bedroom apartment with a gorgeous Huge Balcony. Peace, comfort, and love from all angles. I'd never trade living at Clare Heights for a huge mansion. I'm 81 1/2 and I intend to see 100 here. Live, Love, and Laugh - here!

Valerie Freres

Clara thank you for your review we appreciate you provide us with a wonderful review and we are so pleased that you are happy with Clare Heights!

Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

I love it here at Clare Heights. Management is great, building is well cared for by Ray & Nancy and Mike is the best maintenance man they could have. A very loving family of people.

Clare Heights

I have met many residents and everyone has been very friendly. The apartment is very roomy. It is also well kept, I slept well here the first night. Valerie was very helpful in helping get this apartment.

Valerie Freres

Thank You! We are happy that you are in enjoying your new space.

Clare Heights

Management is very informative and makes you feel comfortable with the move in process. Community and common areas are very clean. Friendly people.

Valerie Freres

Thank you! We are happy that you are pleased with Clare Heights.

Clare Heights is exceptionally clean, incredibly well kept and has excellent management. I am so happy to have found this place for my mom. She just loves it here. She hasn't gotten to many of the activities, but I hope she will soon. Valerie the building manager is amazing. She goes above and beyond for residents, making the living experience absolutely lovely.

The apartments are beautiful and spacious. My mother just loves it here. We cannot thank Valerie enough for all her help during the application process and beyond. Thank you Valerie!!

I recommend Clare Heights to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable and beautiful place to live!

Valerie Freres

Thank you, we are happy that you are satisfied.

Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

Great facility. Val is a great ambassador for the property.

Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

Everything at Clare Heights is GOOD! I have a nice apartment. Its quiet and my neighbors are great.

Valerie Freres

We are happy that you are satisfied! Thank you for you review.

Review of Clare Heights - Milwaukee, WI

To me this community is my family. I really don't know what else to write except I really like it here.

Valerie Freres

Thank you we are happy to here that you consider us family as we feel the same way about you!

Review of Clare Heights in Milwaukee, WI

I'm a physical therapist for one of the residents that lives at Claire Heights. The neighbors are friendly along with management and staff.

Review of Clare Heights in Milwaukee, WI

I like my place there is a great manager and it is quiet for me and my wife. Building is always clean.

Review of Clare Heights in Milwaukee, WI

My loved one live at Clare Heights. I rate this community 4 stars.

Review of Clare Heights in Milwaukee, WI

Close to shopping, churches. Friendly residents, clean and kept up. Underground parking, what a blessing. Garbage inside, don't have to go out in bad weather. Wonderful caretakers on site. Very good management. Many activities to keep you busy.

Terri Pearce

Thanks! It's great to hear that our staff is doing such a great job!

Review of Clare Heights in Milwaukee, WI

We were treated very good. Staff is friendly and willing to go way beyond to assist my mom in getting this apartment.

Review of Clare Heights Independent Living in Milwaukee, WI

I love this community. I live at Clare Heights. It is a modern apt with all the amentities. My neigbors are fun and it's a friendly atmosphere. I am close to the experes ways and shopping and Humboldt Park. This is a lovely place with underground parking. I'm happy.

Terri Pearce

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We're so happy that you enjoying living at Clare Heights!

I'm very happy with Clare Heights. E...

I'm very happy with Clare Heights. Everyone has been so helpful. I don't need care services, and I'm not particularly interested in activities, although they have many. But the administration is great and so is the building.

Thank you!

Clare Heights Apartments, located on the southern edge of a quiet residential neighborhood, offers 44 units of one and two bedroom apartments for those 55 and better. The convenient location near bus lines, neighborhood shopping centers, restaurants and parks, features trees and professionally landscaped grounds. Clare Heights offers the perfect blend of privacy and ease of access to many neighborhood features for today's active adults.