Brookdale Brookfield - Brookfield, WI

Out of six visits, this was by far my favorite. [name removed], the sales rep, was a great resource. The staff was truly inquisitive about my family member and asked many questions about her, which was not done at any other place. My aunt moved in 3 weeks ago and we have been impressed with the quality of care/concern for her.

I reccomend

While my love one was here I have faced a few issues with them. In the beginning they told me that they could take care of my love one’s dog and that they could deal with it. Then they told me that they are no longer able to take care of her dog, so I ended up moving her to another facility. However, the place is really nice and I would recommend it to other people who are looking for a place for their relatives.

I toured this community

This was the first place I toured and It was excellent. It was nice and clean. They answered all of my questions. My sister was in town and wanted to check it out so we just popped in and they were accommodating to us by showing her the rooms. They had a higher level of care I thought. Then they had the assessment and then that's when we were told that my mom would require to much care and they couldn't do it. So we were a little disappointed.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care. We liked that the staff were caring and tried to assist us. We wanted a community that would be able to assist in him walking. The staff did not have what we needed in the care that was offered. The menu is appealing and the list of activities are helpful to those who are wanting to participate. We had concerns on the showers that may cause someone an injury.

The staff are great here

I really feel my mother is doing well here, I like that it is a smaller community it has a nice courtyard where the residents can sit and visit and the staff are very open and easy to talk to, they make sure I am kept well informed and I also like their resident doctor program. My mom does take part in some of the activities and she likes going to the dining room and she even likes the food.
I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Visited facility. I heard you went to lunch with the people the same day I visited. Nice place. I like the crossings, a place between assisted living and memory care. This is the position that I believe he is in. He shouldn't be in assisted living, however he doesn't appear to be in memory care either.

So far, so good...

During the first week that my mother moved in, it was a challenge because of the changes. I think she is now adapting very well. The staff there did a good job making her feel at home. I think everything there is doing a fine job and they inform me when there are any changes.

An Upscale Community

I liked the way this community was set up when I had the tour. It looks very nicely decorated, it's new, and the staff were good when I met them. The residents looked happy and I was very impressed with what I saw here. Although it is a wonderful facility, I knew my dad would not fit in with the atmosphere.

Very nice facility!

The Brookdale Brookfield memory care was a nice clean place. When I went in for my tour everyone was very nice and friendly. The assisted living building was across the street and that was the dealbreaker. We wanted a place where they were together so my mother in law and father in law could live together. Other than that, it was a very nice place.

Review of Brookdale Brookfield - Brookfield, WI

The facility was absolutely beautiful seems like it would be really nice place to put my mom however the people that we interviewed with seemed more interested in my mom going to Froedert get properly medicated before we proceeded with possibly having her stay here was truly not impressed with the fact that they were so overindulgent in the fact that she has angry episodes

Claire Bridge Brookfield, new resident's son

Since I live 1000 miles away, I have very limited exposure to Claire Bridge. Still, I've visited my mom there on about four days. The staff are friendly, kind, engaging, and caring. Most, if not all, of them knew my mother's name and room within the first week. They are also helpful to me and my mom.

The activities director goes out of her way to keep residents occupied with a full (7 day's per week) schedule and her own time.

I enjoyed the meals I ate there.

sweet people, beautiful facility

It was a very difficult time, and they treated us as if we were the only people there, giving us all their care and attention. Dad was welcomed in very warmly and they were very friendly and have made him feel right at home. Any time there are any issues they are really good at working with us and brain storming together with us to make sure dad is happy and has the best care. Janet is amazing, and their activities director has such fun ideas. They are very sweet people, very accommodating, and a beautiful facility. Dad already calls it home.

Memory care Assisted Living Facility - One week of experience

6/20/2014 - One week in residency.

Clare Bridge Place, Brookfield, WI offers private rooms at a price that is, relatively speaking, workable for us. Mom would never share a room with another person; this played a major role in our decision. Secondly, industry specialist highly recommended this Senior Assisted living with memory care facilities

Food is very good and residents seem to socialize quite comfortably with each other. The residents seem to be content and happy.

Pricing, is a flat monthly base fee with monthly add ons for extra services like, continents, injections and specific extra individual care required.

Management, medical personnel and staff appear to be very competent and easy to reach.

Very friendly staff!

Overall our experience with Clare Bridge has been a good one! The staff are all really friendly, they know everyones names, both the residents and their families! They also really get to know the people they take care of, and learn their likes and dislikes.

We liked it.

We liked it. We were only there for a very short time. While we were there they were clean and friendly, and attentive. We ended up being there less than a week due to our loved one's health issues, it just didn't last that long.

Initial assessment - very happy

Based on my initial assessment in determining to move my aunt into Clare Bridge, I've been very pleased with my interactions with the staff and the quality of the facility. It wasn't the least expensive option, but it seemed to be the best value for the services offered. I liked that it was a small facility and in excellent condition. The residents seemed well cared for and content.

It was clean enough and was like sitting in an old comfortable chair.

This community was a little older and had a more lived in feel, than some of the ones we looked at. It was clean enough and was like sitting in an old comfortable chair. The room that was available didn't have a shower, and she would have had to go down the hall. This didn't work out for us, but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Very nice place!

When we went to visit the Clare bridge place Brookfield we found it to be everything what were looking for! It was a fiarly brand new community, looked very beautiful inside and out, we were very high on. the only downside for us was the cost of what we were willing to spend.

Clare Bridge Place in Brookfield is a...

Clare Bridge Place in Brookfield is a beautiful property with a professional staff. Our loved one
was a difficult challenge at first, but the staff had patience and recognized medical needs that
helped him adjust. We are extremely pleased with care given.