Cite Parkway - Ottawa, ON

Cite Parkway - Ottawa, ON has yet not published prices.

Still too new a facility, did not feel quite homey yet. Very clean and well appointed rooms. A bit more expensive than we can afford. Nice bathrooms, very accessible. City park nearby.

Cite Parkway has everything that my mother needs. I was impressed with how inviting the staff was for family involvement too. It’s a clean, well appointed facility that allows for aging in place.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

Cite Parkway

Very friendly staff, very welcoming environment. Mainly francophone. Large Excellent cuisine spacious suites with lots of storage.

Excellent cuisine. If anything happens to me or my husband, I would join my relative and move in to Cite Parkway.

Welcome to the new Cité Parkway Retirement Residence. Nestled in a quiet corner of Ottawa, All Seniors Care Living Centre’s newest luxury retirement community has been designed with your highest expectations in mind and will continue our long-standing tradition of excellence in retirement living. This upscale 180 suite retirement residence will feature a mix of independent living suites, assisted living, complete care and memory care options. The full spectrum of care services, amenities and activities are all part of our commitment to Age-in-Place living, ensuring we deliver the support services that our residents need to maintain ongoing quality of life throughout the years.

Preserving your independence and providing peace of mind are our highest priorities. A full slate of daily activities, Wellness Centre with fitness room and Aquatic Centre will challenge, inspire and entertain the most discerning and active seniors.

Living in a community that is safe, familiar and comfortable is important to everyone. The designers at Cité Parkway Retirement Residence have created a Luxurious Private Care Living space designed to exceed care and support expectations on a daily basis. With a person-centered philosophy identifying each resident’s unique attributes, values and history, it is our goal to provide an environment where residents can receive individualized levels of care that are flexible to changing health needs.

Providing the highest quality of services, amenities and activities are all part of our commitment to Aging-In-Place. Residents and their families can expect enhanced independence, greater peace of mind, and higher quality of life throughout the years at this beautiful facility.