The Lodge at Ives Hill - Watertown, NY

The Lodge at Ives Hill - Watertown, NY has yet not published prices.

Like A Family

I WOULD GIVE THE Lodge at Ives Hill five stars. You feel like you are a part of a family here and this is home. The staff and residents are friendly, cheerful and courteous. The meals are good. They do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and take care of your many needs. The staff remembers your name, your family and they understand how you want things done. They even remember how I like my coffee and when I want it. Clothes are washed, folded or neatly hung up for you as needed. Birthdays and special occasions `are celebrated. The atmosphere is cheerful and well decorated. No tasks are too great or too small as they endeavor to make you stay a peaceful and happy place, It feels like home. I don’t believe I could have found a better place.

Outstanding Care

This is a nice community for my father. The community is clean and has a nice environment to live in. My father is happy with the menu that is provided. They offer activities for the residents and he is starting to participate with the other residents. I would gladly recommend the care and the value to other families for good care and value for others

The Lodge at Ives Hill is an Enriched Housing Facility in Watertown, NY. Our 18 apartment setting home is designed with your comfort in mind. Our knowledgeable and caring staff are here to assist you with bathing, housekeeping, laundry, medication management, activities, transportation to appointments, and so much more. We invite you to make The Lodge at Ives Hill your home.