City View Retirement - Nepean, ON

City View Retirement - Nepean, ON has yet not published prices.

Excellent home

We are very pleased with the care my elderly legally blind cousin is receiving. We love the homey atmosphere and the accessibility to the directors, nurses and PSW’s . I know all of their names and they know mine. My cousin can be difficult at times with the transition from independent living to full care and the PSW ‘s have been kind respectful and attentive to her needs...from changing the radio or TV station to dealing with her incontinence . She is kept clean and comfortable. Her suite is clean and tidy and her clothes and bedding are laundered regularly. Going to the resident hairdresser and having her nails done by the foot care nurse was a real pick me up for her. The food is excellent as is her appetite.
Another relative of mine is in independent living here and is enjoying her accommodation and all the activities offered.

great experience in visiting the home retirement

NOT A GOOD OPTION

This place has many problems. From banning family members, mistreating and abusing staff, ongoing problem with bed bugs... not a good place for your loved one. Another demonstration was held on April 28th to bring these problems to light in the hope they would clean up their act and to stop misusing the Trespassing Act as a weapon for gagging family's complaints. The building is a beautiful facility but management has to change and focus on the welfare and best interests of their clients.

Excellent in all facets of their operations

My step-father is a resident at City View Retirement and is very happy with the accommodations, home cooked meals, cleanliness and friendliness of the facility.

I go there may times to visit with him and have witnessed this first hand. The staff are great and always attentive to the needs of everyone.

They post a list of their daily activities and often get headline entertainment to play there. They keep everyone busy, from crafts to gatherings.

A great place to be!

Retirement Living at its best in Nepean!

CityView is a beautiful facility, my tour was amazing, I loved all the amenities and the food was great, made from scratch, impressive. I would highly recommend this Retirement Living Community, it just felt like home.
Thank you [name removed] for the wonderful tour and valuable insight, it was very impressive!

The manager [name removed] was very informative, caring and spent the time to show us the whole facilities and their services.