Symphony Senior Living Kanata - Kanata, ON

Symphony Senior Living Kanata - Kanata, ON has yet not published prices.

Very dissatisfied

I found the nursing staff very unqualified to handle medical emergencies
My father was having a stroke and the nurse and staff on duty could not reconize obvious signs of a stroke and gave me a hard time when I wanted to call 911 for an ambulance and only called as I was about to call. Even paramedics stated he obviously had a stroke when they arrived
I find their qualifications very questionable
They are very short staffed on weekends as full time staff are off and can not give proper care or food to elderly also occurs on holidays
Food can be cold at times
I would not recommend kanata symphony

There was too much pressure. Shocked when shown the lock down floor - should have been warned. [Name removed] put a lot of pressure to commit. The director of care was great and gave great advice.

Very nice, modern, and clean! Since the building is just a year old, this is expected. The units felt open and cozy and the hallways had very big windows looking out into a courtyard. Very impressed with the thoughtful layout and designs of all the rooms. Also, the philosophy behind the care was designed for people with cognitive impairments and the staff members have cognitive impairment specific training.

Memory care unit smelled old and of urine and the flooring creaked a lot. The bottom of the doors was dirty. The units felt very small and the hallways felt small. The floor was a long, straight hallway.

My sister and I liked the community, and my dad liked it enough that he registered my mom same day.

Very nice and clean residence. Beautiful landscaped grounds.

It went really well. The place was older but nice. Loved the little touches they have for the memory care floor. Staff seem really friendly and food looks good. Maybe going back with mom to have lunch to see if she likes it. Depends on other tours. They also have a lot of activities which us good. Cost is reasonable.