- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
From the Office
Our home is located in the Orchards area of Vancouver, Washington- a quiet residential cul-de-sac, close to Vancouver Mall and easy access to I-5 & I-205.
Chriscare maintains a clean, safe, secure and spacious living area for each resident.
Our facility has two large group areas for activities, dining and social time.
Each resident is matched with activities to fit their interests and abilities to maintain stimulation.
The staff at Chriscare is experienced, certified, and approved by DSHS in working with those having dementia and other mental disorders.
Chriscare maintains very high standards of personal care and cleanliness for each reasident.
Food is home-cooked, tasty, nutritious, and tailored to resident's tastes and needs.
Our entire home is wheelchair accessible.