We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Chateau at Bothell Landing - Bothell, WA
At Chateau Bothell Landing, we actively work with residents to fulfill our promise to "live life on your terms". We are committed to partnering with residents to create an individualized retirement lifestyle. We believe our model of customizing a resident's retirement experience means residents live happier, healthier, longer lives.
"Bothell, WA, is a diverse and welcoming community northeast of Seattle. This puts the town's 36,000 residents within easy reach of all the amenities the Seattle-Tacoma strip has to offer but largely secludes it from the problems that large cities are prone to. Almost half of this town's residents have four-year college degrees, and the Chateau at Bothell Landing benefits from its close proximity to shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
- Walkability Score: Bothell has a walkability score of 30. Most errands require a car, and public transportation is generally lacking. Residents who need a bus may face a bit of a walk to the nearest station, but from there it's relatively easy to connect with the rest of Seattle's extensive Metro system.
- Average Age: The median age in Bothell is 37 years old. This is hardly surprising given Bothell's diverse demographics and rapid growth.
- Senior Housing: The Chateau nestles snugly in a wooded bend formed by the Sammamish River, offering a secluded, woodland feel. Other senior facilities nearby include Vineyard Park and Woodland Terrace, which are close enough to walk to for a visit. More than a dozen other care facilities, assisted living homes, and senior apartment complexes dot the surrounding area.
- Weather: The Seattle area enjoys an Oceanic climate, which means very mild summers, sometimes-cold nights in winter, and lots of rain throughout the year. Because of the nearby heat sink of Puget Sound, temperatures keep within a narrow range throughout the year. Average highs are close to 60 degrees, and lows seldom drop under 45 degrees.
- Veterans Facilities: Bothell does not have any veterans facilities. However, the VFW and American Legion have meeting halls just across Lake Washington in Northgate.
- Taxis: Private taxi companies cruise the streets of Seattle, but they rarely make it out to suburbs such as Bothell. To get a ride with Yellow, Checker, or any of the other local carriers, it's often necessary to call for service.
- Rideshares: Uber, Lyft, and several other providers operate throughout the area, and wait times are generally short. Many Seattle residents are signed up with a ridesharing company, and most don't mind the short hop out to Bothell for a decent fare to the airport or downtown Seattle.
Health and Safety
- Hospitals: Bothell is too small and residential to support a main hospital, but multiple world-class medical facilities are just a 5- to 10-minute ride down Interstate 405. Evergreen Medical Center in nearby Totem Lake offers a single massive health care center to cover locals' needs, from pediatrics to geriatric surgery, emergency medicine, and continuing care to rehab services.
- Crime Rate: Crime is quite low in Bothell, generally ranging between one-third and one-fifth of the national average for serious felonies. Violent crime is especially low, with aggravated assaults resting at less than 20 percent of the national figures.
Sports and Leisure
- Golf Courses: Bothell is home to many amateur golfers, and most of them can be found, rain or shine, on the south side of town at the Wayne Public Course.
- Tennis Clubs: Tennis is less popular than golf in Bothell, but determined players can sneak in a game on the University of Washington, Bothell campus. The two courts here are hidden between the basketball and baseball fields. The easiest way to get there is by jogging or hiking up North Creek Trail, which terminates practically at the front gate of the tennis enclosure.
- Gyms: Multiple fitness facilities dot the Bothell area. Residents can find everything from low-impact spin classes to public facilities at the local YMCA. Private fitness clubs line nearby Highway 522 and welcome guests of all ages, from mature children to even more mature seniors.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Clothes Shopping: Shopping in Bothell is abundant along the 522/I-405 strip, and locals who can't find just the right combination of jodhpur pants and paisley vests in town can shop for just about anything in nearby Seattle or Bremerton.
- Grocery Stores: Bothell has all the convenient grocery shopping that a town of over 30,000 demands. Most residents get their shopping done at the Safeway in the center of town, though vegan, gluten-free, natural foods, and specialty wine-and-cheese shops cluster like grapes on a vine next to the freeway to the south of town.
- Luby's: Tragically, the entire state of Washington is bereft of Luby's restaurants. Relief efforts to correct this shortcoming have been generally unsuccessful.
- Other Restaurants: Bothell residents who are looking to dine out have many options. The town has plenty of sandwich shops, both national chains and local mom-n'-pops, as well as numerous sit-down diners, drive-ins, and romantic maisons . Delivery, both pizza and non-pizza, is abundant and usually takes 30 to 45 minutes depending on the place and time.
- Movie Theaters: Live shows are a popular local attraction at the McMenamins Anderson School Theater in Bothell, but for big-screen blockbusters, locals have to trek out to the AMC 12-screen complex in nearby Woodinville.
- Libraries: Bothell Library is situated right in the middle of town, convenient to the Chateau's location, and stays open most days from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Senior-Friendly Salons: Bothell seniors have several choices when they need a salon. From the chain-store efficiency of the Supercuts on the north side of town to the artisanal look and feel of Level Seven on the east side, locals looking for a trim, shave, mani-pedi, or just general pampering can shop around until they find a regular spot to suit their needs.
Given the diversity of Bothell, it's no surprise that almost every major denomination is housed within a bike ride of the town center.
- Religious Facilities: Catholic, Methodist, LDS, and non-denominational churches share spaces with Jewish temples and Muslim mosques, Hindu shrines, and Sikh houses of worship across the Bothell-Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area.