Chardonnay Hills Care Home - Temecula, CA

I like the care that my mom is receiving with the great staff here. The community is clean and well taken care of. The staff do everything to help my mom.I can see how well she is doing here. They do offer activities that she is not participating at this time. I would recommend it here due to the patients and kindness that my mom receives here.

Conveniently Located

They were very conveniently located to my home. The price was right on par with other communities that provide the same type of services. They were willing to take in our loved one’s pets. Overall it is a really good home that we are pleased with and we would recommend them to anyone.

Chardonnay Hills Care Home is an upscale residential care home for the elderly. Located in a quiet neighborhood close to Temecula's beautiful wineries, Chardonnay Hills Care Home boasts over 2,750 square feet of living space, large-size private and semi-private bedrooms, and a spacious floor plan. We offer full assistance with activities of daily living to help ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients with a variety of needs, including those who are temporarily bedridden or on hospice, enjoy life in the comfort of a cozy home setting yet feel secure that help is available 24/7. At Chardonnay Hills Care Home, we do all the chores for you. All you need to do is stick around, relax and enjoy the life you deserve!