Bluebird Homecare- Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

Friendly Home Help

We are so happy with the care we have received from Bluebird, formerly Champions. They have helped us so much with my dad. His home helpers have been good sources of company, taken him anywhere he wants to go and to doctors appointments. One helper recently took him and his dogs to the vet for shots. I couldn't believe it. She has also taken him to his old neighborhood and elementary school.

“A real gem!” Care giver/ personal assistant!

My parents have been clients of Champion/ Blue Birds for about a month now. They love their personal assistant - [name removed]! My mom told me yesterday “ she’s a real gem!”... and my mom is very hard to please!
She is very knowledgeable , kind caring, dedicated to what she does and can handle ANY situation that arises : from a spill of RED GATORADE on the carpet!... to helping to assist my dad when he appeared very weak, taking BP and repeating about 10 minutes later, (even though it was time for her to leave!)keeping me posted and discussing the history and changes in his medication, so we could come to an excellent course of action until he sees Dr . She observed him closely and told me when his face color looked more normal!
My parents and I are VERY pleased with the way they match caregivers, there excellent skills , and experience. She is very personable, I can tell Mom enjoys chatting with her! Thank you [name removed] for going above and beyond ! You certainly give me piece of mind and relieve a lot of my stress involved with helping to oversee their care!

Very reliable & professional.

Excellent care and good carpentry to work with.

Used their service at home.

Excellent Service!

Above and Beyond Care!

Pamela who has been coming to assist my loved one in the house has been doing a wonderful job. She helps my husband take showers, change his clothes and does the dishes. The communication from her part has been great. If i need help with folding clothes she assists me with this as well. I think it's awesome that she is always 10 minutes in before her shift starts she is a very dependable person.

Ken Cox

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate your business.

-Ken

Keeping MOM in her own home

We looked at several options...There are cognitive care facilities that ultimately be necessary,going forward, but for now, my Mother's wishes were to stay in her own home. Champion Caregivers allows me to honor her wishes...Even without her long-term care insurance covering it, we can still afford to keep her in familiar surroundings for the short term...

Ken Cox

Don, thanks for your review and for your confidence in Champion Caregivers. I am glad we could help.

-Ken Cox

Keeping MOM in her own home

Ken Cox

Don, thank you. I am glad that we can be of service.

-Ken

Overall, I have been very happy with this agency. I have been pleased with the caregivers and the owners are very nice to work with. I would give them 4 1/2 because no agency is perfect, but I have been happy with them.

Ken Cox

Thank you for helping us get the word out to others about Champion Caregivers.

I was satisfied with the service.

I was satisfied with the service.

There were no issues or complaints with the company.

There were no issues or complaints with the company. They came out when they were scheduled, and there were no issues with any of the workers.

Knowledgeable and Professional

They have been very careful in their selection of caregivers to match with the needs and personality of my loved one. They have provided caregivers who are knowledgeable and professional and respectful. They do their job well and I have been very pleased with their quality and responsiveness.

Working Together as a Team

As advertised, Champion Caregivers takes great care in selecting personnel that are attentive and compassionate. Additionally, the owners, Ken & Sue, bring professional expertise to the entire process regularly evaluating the patient, caregivers, as well as the home environment to achieve maximum safety and comfort. Champion Caregivers remained flexible in scheduling and professional in all interactions through multiple hospital visits and discharges home. Champion Caregiver's presence relieved me of an added layer of stress while caring for my loved one. I will not hesitate to turn to Ken & Sue in the future if needed.

It's as if they are apart of the family!

Although my dad wasn't open to the idea at first it has been a really good experience for him. He gets along really well with his caregiver and she treats him well. She spoils him and is very accommodating! i really appreciate how good they have been and I have no problem recommending them.

I cannot think of anything right off hand, they have always done everything as expected.

Good while we had them

For the weeks we had them what I liked was the way they screened their people, that was the most impressive thing about them. The only one thing I didn't like was when I called several weeks in advance to tell them the date we were going to end, they didn't tell our caregiver, so we had to tell her the day before and that was the only thing we didn't like. I called A Place for Mom, they referred two places to me, I called one place and then had Champion in for an interview because of their pricing and their screening process really impressed me so we went with them.

Caregivers with Integrity delivering one-on-one care for our seniors in their home and peace of mind for family. We create the option to age in the comfort of home safely.