A Good Experience

My loved one used to stay here, overall, I feel it was a good experience for us, and my loved one did well there. However, care was provided A La Carte style, and I wasn't entirely comfortable with that. Overall though, we were pleased with the services we received.

I Enjoyed the Tour

I had a tour of this community and they were professional and not pushy at all. It was a professional experience but we were looking for a smaller place with a private bathroom.

Review of Cedar Trails-Freeburg

Cedar Trails is a clean, modern Assisted Living facility. The support staff is outstanding in their sincere and personalized attention to each resident. The facility is all on ground level and set in a a quiet community with well-kept grounds. The food is well prepared and menus are varied. My Grandmother is very happy there.

Excellent Care for my mom

My mom has excellent care at this community. The staff is excellent and very caring. She loves all the activities and participates. This community is always clean and taken care of. I would recommend this community for great care and good value to others.

After my mom lived in her home for 68 years, she moved into this facilities and the staff and administration made my mom feel very comfortable like being apart of family. It has been a easy transition for her. We are all very thankful

Very nice place!

My loved ones lived in Cedar Trails until increasing care needs necessitated a move, and our experience with them was a very positive one. The staff is friendly and professional, the facility is clean and well kept, and the apartments are attractive and a very nice size for the price. They also do a great job with the food, there are plenty of choices and you can always have as much as you'd like! I highly recommend this place for anyone looking into senior care in the area! The only downside is that they cannot handle any level of memory care.

Cedar Trails Senior Living Community located in Belleville Illinois provides superior support for independent and assisted living needs. We offer a warm, safe family like environment for your aging parents. Our friendly professional staff, numerous services and activities or designed to provide a safe and fulling life for your parents golden years. Private apartments are available with one or two bedrooms. All units have basic utilities included. Phone and internet packages are available at affordable prices. Our rooms contain a small kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator. Showers are equipped for your parents safety with easy entry and grab bars. Each unit has its own heat/air controls. At Cedar Trails we welcome pets. Cedar trails offers many services to enhance the life of your loved one. On site barber/salon, laundry and private dinning areas. We also offer community spaces for games or relaxing with family and friends. Outside areas are beautifully landscaped with sitting and walking areas. We have a spacious dining area for community meals. Cedar Trails Senior facility provides comfort for your parents as well as peace of mind for you. Our facilities are equipped with emergency systems and twenty four hour staff availability. Daily meal preparation, linen service and basic housekeeping are standard services. Choosing a senior living facility is a important decision. The services and amenities provided by Cedar Trails help foster an independent lifestyle while providing comfort and support for your aging parents.