A Lovely place to call home.

We moved our Mother to Cedar Plantation from another facility. The moment we walked into the facility we knew we had made the right decision. Light, Bright, Large Rooms, Friendly, Attentive and Caring staff. I know it is easy to say those things, but, it simply is the truth. The setting, away from the highway, with many windows overlooking the pasture makes it so much more like a home.
If you are seeking a wonderful place for a parent, loved on or yourself, you will want to seriously consider Cedar Plantation.
[Removed]
Statesbor, Ga.

Very good experience

My mom has resided at Cedar Plantation for over 1 month. So far I have been very pleased with the level of care and her response to the staff and ambiance.

We were very impressed with the accommodations.

We toured here when we were looking into options, it was just a short visit. The staff was really friendly. They seemed to be very concerned about their residents. We didn't get to see the activities, but we had a discussion about what was available. We were very impressed with the accommodations. We were blown away with the hallway, it gives a measure of how far you've walked. It has and upscale hotel appearance.

My mom is a resident at Cedar Plantation and we are so pleased with her care. The staff is wonderful and really show love and concern for mother and take good care of her. The building is always clean and there always seems to be something good going on. The food is delicious as well. I like that fact that they have an RN on staff. I love everything about it but I think the most important thing would be the level of care my mother receives there. I highly recommend this wonderful place.

If you are in the Metter, Georgia area, Cedar Plantation is a wonderful assisted living community designed for individuals who want to live independently but find it unsafe to be on their own. We have a full dining hall available to every one of our residents so that you can enjoy cooked meals at any time throughout the day. Your meals will be prepared according to your own unique dietary needs set by your doctor. This guarantees that you or a loved one will be getting the proper nutrition that their body needs. All of our foods are prepared by trained staff who are able to work according to specific strict diets. We also have a variety of recreational activities and events available at Cedar Plantation that you can take advantage of. Enjoy an afternoon card game with another resident or just lounge by the beautiful gardens outside and you will wonder why you've always been afraid of assisted living facilities. We want you to be comfortable living here and would like you to remain an independent and private individual. This is why we have private rooms available to those who would like to sleep by themselves and have some space that they can call their own. Be sure to come to the Cedar Plantation and take a tour of our grounds to see if we are the right choice for either you or one of your loved ones. We can make adjusting to senior living a lot easier when you live at Cedar Plantation.