Cast Your Cares LLC - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Great Service

This in home care is a great help for getting a in home care assistant. She is helpful and does things around the house to help out in alot of ways. She is usually on time for when we need her. She knows what to do when needed. I would recommend this service for others.

Nice Staff!!

My friend has been receiving the care from the caregivers at Cast Your Cares. The connection between her and the current person is good. My friend did mention that the caregiver said she couldn't really help with the cleaning and that was very unfortunate because that's the help she was seeking for. Overall the caregiver and her got along fine and are working on things.

Life saver for a day!

I utilized services through Cast Your Cares for one day. They came to serve as a companion while I went to an appointment of my own. They did a great job and if I need to use them again I will.

couldn't be happier with them

Cast Your Cares LLC did a great job. I really couldn't be happier with them. Mom had some challenging times and they were very cooperative and accommodating. I am very pleased.

Very happy with the level of service.

We are very happy with the services my Mother has been getting from her aid, Pam. Were impressed with Patty the owner in the way she presented her business and her understanding of Mom's level of discomfort. Pam has taken my Mom to our community fitness center and gotten her back into an exercise routine which my mother seems to be enjoying. We have just started this journey, but so far it seems to be going well. I would recommend Cast Your Cares to anyone looking for some help with a loved one.

Very unprofessional business.

Review of Cast Your Cares LLC Home Care in Mesa, AZ

$17.50 per hour. Depending on distance of caretaker could be a 3-hr minimum. However, one lady does live close to mom and could probably do a 2-hr minimum if mom can be flexible with times of day since she is taking care of another kidney transplant patient who would come first. Can do anything from lite housekeeping to errands, cooking, playing cards, etc. Bonded employee of company so fully insured workers comp, etc. Business run out of a private home so a little less expensive.

Cast Your Cares LLC is an affordable home care agency that offers an alternative to assisted living. It is the philosophy of the company that “A Place for Mom” is in her/his own home. We offer one-on-one caretaking services by placing some of the Valley’s most experienced, caring and committed “personal assistants” in your loved one’s home.

Cast Your Cares was founded as a result of the owner being able to fulfill a life long promise to her own mother - that she would be able to spend her final years on earth in her own home of 50 years. It was from that fulfilled promise that she recognized the great need for an affordable home care agency that provided the best of care at reasonable prices.

Working closely with the faith community and other local agencies, it is the philosophy of Cast Your Cares that those seniors among us on a limited income should not be denied the luxury of home health care. Operating on a very low overhead allows us to pass those savings on to our deserving customers.

The picture above is of Patty Gray and her mother Ruth Moffat. We have been very blessed, then and today, and want to share those blessings with others facing the same important and life changing decisions.