Carriage Court of Washington Court House - Washington Court House, OH

More Safe and More Care

My mother-in-law loves it here and she is doing great. I like the staff providing the care, the activities, and the fact she is eating 3 meals a day. The staff help her get dressed, showered, and they keep her safe. I am getting updates about her and I am able to visit every other day. I picked them because the location is in my town.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so pleased that your mother-in-law is enjoying her home here at Carriage Court!

Working Out Well

So far everything is working out pretty well for my wife with her move to this community. I'am satisfied with her move to this community. Everything is working out well, and they are taking good care of her. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. All is well so far for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and for your recommendation of our community! We appreciate your input. Our goal is to provide a five star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us to achieve that goal, please reach out to our Executive Director. Thanks!

Very nice place!

They've done a fantastic job at Carriage Court so far, we're very very pleased with them! They take excellent care of my loved one, and they're great about staying in touch with us to let us know how he is doing! They do an overall great job here, and I would recommend them highly!

A GREAT PLACE FOR PEACE OF MIND

The people that they have working there at Carriage Court are AMAZING! They are all so loving and caring. My Mother in law gets tucked in to bed every evening with a hug and is told that she is loved. The residents are all clean and cared for. The thing that impressed me was the cleanliness of the home and how beautifully decorated it is. They go above and beyond to take care of the residents there. We are so happy that our loved one is there and she is happy to be there too and has said how safe and comfortable she is there.

Carriage Court of Washington Court House is Community-Based Assisted Living at its finest, offering assistance as needed to suit individual lifestyles and personal requirements. Residents live in the comfort and security of a small, friendly, family-like setting with all the privacy they want, yet they may choose to join in a variety of group activities whenever they like. Personal care and assistance with medication are also available as needed.

Located in a quiet setting, approximately 45 minutes south of Ohio’s capital city of Columbus, Carriage Court of Washington Court House is a quaint, 36-unit community within a mile of Fayette County Memorial Hospital. With a population of about 22,000, Washington Court House has two Senior Centers and, within a half-mile of Carriage Court, residents can find both restaurants and shopping, too.

As with all Carriage Court communities, our Washington Court House location offers companionship, 24-hour staffing, well-balanced home-cooked meals, an active environment and even a place where residents can entertain friends and family — including children. Residents also have the option of inviting their visitors to join them for lunch or dinner.

Carriage Court residents are free to enjoy their lives, participate in exercise classes, bingo games, card parties, family cookouts, birthday dinners and entertainment, while our cheerful staff handles everything else —cooking, cleaning, laundry, lawn care, snow removal, maintenance and more.

Carriage Court offers both single and double occupancy suites, complete with private baths. Tastefully decorated common areas such as the country kitchens, parlor, TV room, activity room, dining room, library, patio, courtyard and landscape