Bell Gardens Place - Hillsboro, OH

Bell Gardens Place - Hillsboro, OH has yet not published prices.

As I toured this community I realized what a caring loving place this was. I was excited to get on the waiting list and hope to be moving my father in soon

Best location for seniors to live and thrive so much care and love by staff

Loved one at Bell GArdens

Bell Gardens Place is a god send for my family. We were struggling to care for our mother and it was stressing our family to the max. She is so happy at Bell Gardens and she feels cared for and loved

Review of Bell Gardens Place

A wonderful place full of love and joy.

Review of Bell Gardens Place - Hillsboro, OH

Facility clean and cheerful. Staff is courteous to residents & families, kind and caring.

Review of Bell Gardens Place - Hillsboro, OH

Bell Gardens staff is such a great place. The love and care they showed my mother was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who need assisted living for a loved one.

Review of Bell Gardens Place - Hillsboro, OH

Better than living at home. I would recommend it. AAA rating.

A great community.

The Staff Truly Cares!

Due to a variety of reasons, my mother spent time in another assisted living facility for about six months. She is SO much better satisfied with Bell Gardens Place. The staff truly cares about the residents, and the residents and their families can see this care in practice every day. For example, my mother is a retired nurse; on National Nurses' Day, she received flowers from the staff. I often witness the staff members in playful banter with my mom. Little things count! Additionally, the staff is extremely helpful to residents' families. Staff members have offered to help schedule appointments as well as to help find a way to get Mom to the appointment when I'm working. I'm truly impressed with the care my mom is receiving and with the environment in which she lives.

Loving Care

The genuine care and love exhibited by all the staff is truly amazing. You can tell they love taking care of seniors and their famlies.

It's a nice place for my mom

My mother is doing well at Bell Gardens Place she is in the assisted living area and the staff is some what attentive although I would like to see more nursing assistance to help residents there.
The food is excellent and it is served in the dining room where my mom likes to go so she can also visit with the other residences.
They offer a lot of activities during the day, they take walks around the grounds, and have exercise groups and they do try to encourage my mom to participate.
They do offer a van for transportation to outside shopping and doctor appointments as well.
I would have no problem recommending Bell Gardens Place to friends and family.

Bell Gardens is Wonderful

I have a family member that resides at Bell Gardens. He was not able to live on his own any longer. It is the most wonderful place. It is like having your own apartment but with a wonderful staff to assist you.The nursing staff is wonderful and aides are readily available to provide assistance. It is very clean and they provide wonderful meals. They have a variety of daily activities that the residents can participate in. Knowing my family member is happy and well taken care is very Important to me, and I am very thankful to the entire staff at Bell Gardens.

Loved this place and even put down a deposit to be placed not he waiting list. it is affordable but more than her monthly and what she hopefully would get in the va aid/attendens. It was more like a senior apartment complex but does not offer medicaid once her funds run out.

Dad is happy here!!

The staff are well trained and understanding. My dad is not crazy about the food. They offer a variety of daily activities. The community is kept clean. The residents are nice. I would recommend this community.

Parents at Bell Gardens

Visited Bell Gardens when I was looking for a residence for my elderly parents. The staff and facility were both warm, welcoming, and inviting.

Parents moved in December 2014 and are thoroughly enjoying the facility and as important the food!

Father requires a highler level of care which is performed seamlessly by the staff.

Wonderful place, friendly people!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far Bell Gardens Place has done a fantastic job! The nursing staff is fantastic, they are all incredibly caring and professional, I really can't say enough good things about them. The aide staff also do a great job, they keep a close eye on the people who live here, and will show up at the drop of a hat if they are needed. It's done wonders for my peace of mind knowing that she is so well cared for. The facility itself is lovely. It's well lit, the hallways are wide and easy to navigate, and they've got a beautiful secure outdoor courtyard. They also do a great job with the food! It is high quality, and there's always plenty of choices.