Carino's Quality Home Care II - Palm Springs, CA

Trying To Adjust

It has been a difficult adjustment for my mother and for us but the staff is trying their hardest to accommodate our needs. The house is very clean and well kept, and they are meticulous about keeping mom clean and well groomed. Her room is also always neat and clean and pleasant, thanks to the ladies at Carinos. The ladies are very knowledgeable about how to take care of my mom. They are keeping the communication open between us, and when we disagree on something we just talk things out and they are respectful and very kind. The food at the community is okay but not great. There are fresh vegetables every day, but much of the other food is canned or frozen, heated in the microwave. When I suggest some additional foods for my mom, they try to incorporate them. I would say to anyone considering this community you should have several conversations about the price early in the process so that you understand the cost. I did not do this and ended up being surprised how much the cost went up from the initial quote I was given. I would recommend this community.