Caring Senior Service of Fresno - Fresno, CA

Caring Senior Service of Fresno - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

Above and beyond

First, you should know that I live on the East coast and my cousin lives on the West coast, and I was arranging for his care as no family members were available locally. Starting with A Place for Mom. I am so thankful. Just when you are so desperate and don't know where to turn for help, they provided excellent help--talking to me, encouraging me, giving me a list of places to try. The only problem was once I selected Caring Senior Services of Fresno, they kept emailing me, so frequently that it became annoying. I cannot say enough positive things about CSSofFresno. They saved my cousin's life, twice with their attentive care and watchful concern. When he failed to answer his phone they went to his home, and when he failed to answer the door, they called the sheriff and stayed with him until the ambulance came. They worked with us to find a care package that allowed him to stay home on our limited budget. They saw him through two ER stays, and suspended charges while he was in ER and resumed care after he was home. They even took him home from ER given we had no family members available in Fresno to transport him. They provided me with updates on his condition and interacted with the medical staff on my behalf. I am most grateful.

They were extremely flexible and available.

We have been able to get a consistent caregiver. There have not been any attendance issues. They seemed a little more personal, and the main contact person was more accessible. They were a little more flexible with their availability. Some of the people that have come on a fill in basis some of the house skills are not what my moms generation would be expecting, cleaning and bed making. I like the fact that they were extremely flexible and available when my mom had a health setback.