Caring Hands Corner - Tucson, AZ

Do not send your loved one here.

My mother was left in the same clothes for days at a time. She was left in bed for many hours, when she could have and should have been encouraged to join activities and socialize. The staff refused to follow medical directions and this resulted in a decline in her health. The manager was unreachable until he contacted us for money.

Caring Hands Corner - Tucson, AZ

my grandfather was there for three months the staff was very attentive and caring at all time my grandfather was treated with much love and respect the head caregiver [Removed] was very loving and supportive towards the whole family in these hard times I recommend caring hands corner for their devoted and caring heart

[Removed]

Although the staff is friendly they lack the basic skills needed to recognized basic medical issues. This [Removed] resulted in a hospital stay for our loved one. The owner is ego driven and cared only about getting paid. Again, I don't fault the staff, it's their leadership and poor management.
I gave a one star also for activities because they pretty much just leave clients alone or in front of a TV.