Caring Hands ALF I - North Miami, FL

Great place, small, friendly and CLEAN. The people are very caring. They do keep it cold, I think a little too cold for the elderly

Over The Top Staff!!

My loved one has been having an easy adjustment period to this community. They provide many activities for him, which help him interact with more residents. Meals that are provided are good and there is variety. One of the things that they could improve on would be the communication. It is very hard to communicate with staff from the community.

This is a small ALF that is very tranquil and clean. The staff members were kind and gracious and spoke highly of the owner's commitment to excellence The residents were well cared for. While the ALF does not offer the "calendar" of events a large facility can, it provides a warm, home atmosphere and personal attention that my Mom needs at this time in her life.

Great people, super clean home really feels like home.

I was greeted by a lovely s...

I was greeted by a lovely staff. Very clean place. Calm and quiet. Not overcrowded. Manager was really informative and answered all my questions with detail. A potential place. I only wish it had more in-house activities, but overall my first impression was very good.

www.caringhandsalf.com
Caring Hands Assisted living facility located in North Miami, offers personalized assistance, supportive services, and compassionate care in a professional HOME based environment. Caring hands has the personalized service for each individuals needs. Caring hands is the perfect the place for seniors who can no longer live on there own at home but do not need complete 24 hour complex medical supervision. We are known for our services to provide dressing, bathing, and medical reminders. We focus on the well being of the residence and maintaining there independence. Our residence enjoy spacious beautiful appointed living spaces, delicious meals, special activities, and personalized assistance. We offer holiday and specialty meals provided under the dietitian guidelines. There is a 24 hour caring and security system. There is home visit services available from physicians, podiatrists, psychiatrists and hairdresser services. We offer a back up generator in any case of a power outage we have the back up. From the privately screened in patio to all the amenities we have to offer Caring Hands has it all!