Canterbury Manor - Bremerton, WA

Canterbury Manor - Bremerton, WA has yet not published prices.

Canterbury ~ Good Place!

My uncle lives at Canterbury Manor. The employees are great and friendly! If I or my Uncle have questions, they are always willing to take the time to talk with us. [Name removed] and [name removed] provide fun activities. The monthly parties are a hoot. The food is good and if he is not fond of the main dinner he can always order off the side menu. The best part for my Uncle living at Canterbury is the people ~ he gets to socialize and keep active. Of all the places we toured, this was the one that felt more like home.

Unfriendly staff

Very rude staff. A woman named Beverly kept pressure us to move in. She repeatedly ask if she could help with our finances since she was a cpa. Did not trust her. Tried the food during our visit it was very bland and again staff was rude. overall the place made us feel very uncomfortable.

Amber Amber

Canterbury Manor does not help residents or people looking to move-in with their finances. EVER. Beverly is not the Administrator of Canterbury, and does not have “hands-on” involvement with the admission of residents unless people are requesting to be placed on the set-aside program and asking for a SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION TO THE RENT, then she reviews the request. Canterbury does not pressure people to move in. This is a libelous and personal attack. Shame on Senior Advisors for allowing such attacks.

We were not happy here anyway.

They had lots of antiques. and it was very nice and fancy. But when he started going downhill we had to move to Canterbury Inn, the assisted living side. The food was awful, it was terrible, if you ask anyone over there they will tell you how awful it is. They charge so much, and they were always running out of food. They did everything but kick us out. They made it very clear that they could get more for our apartment. When they decided that my husband needed memory care, and they were going to split us up, I realized it was time to move. We were not happy here anyway.

Amber Amber

This review is not our Canterbury Manor. We don’t have antiques. Nor do we have an assisted living called Canterbury Inn.

Better on paper than face to face

Not what we were looking for or expecting. We looked at several places before moving my mom. I will say that driving the extra distance to the community we chose was worth it. We did not get the great welcoming feeling here. Mom did not like the food. We did not see any of the activities taking place that were on the list and honestly my mom thought everyone looked bored. This is not a place that we would move mom but it looked good on paper.

Amber Amber

We believe wrong Canterbury. Our Canterbury is an Independent place and our resident do not sit around. Sounds more like a review of some (not all) assisted livings.