Canterbury Manor - Bremerton, WA has yet not published prices.

Unfriendly staff

Very rude staff. A woman named Beverly kept pressure us to move in. She repeatedly ask if she could help with our finances since she was a cpa. Did not trust her. Tried the food during our visit it was very bland and again staff was rude. overall the place made us feel very uncomfortable.

We were not happy here anyway.

They had lots of antiques. and it was very nice and fancy. But when he started going downhill we had to move to Canterbury Inn, the assisted living side. The food was awful, it was terrible, if you ask anyone over there they will tell you how awful it is. They charge so much, and they were always running out of food. They did everything but kick us out. They made it very clear that they could get more for our apartment. When they decided that my husband needed memory care, and they were going to split us up, I realized it was time to move. We were not happy here anyway.

Better on paper than face to face

Not what we were looking for or expecting. We looked at several places before moving my mom. I will say that driving the extra distance to the community we chose was worth it. We did not get the great welcoming feeling here. Mom did not like the food. We did not see any of the activities taking place that were on the list and honestly my mom thought everyone looked bored. This is not a place that we would move mom but it looked good on paper.