Canterbury Commons Assisted Living - Peoria, AZ

Highly recommended

The home that you found for us had exceptional staff. May the owner was fantastic and very helpful. My aunt that was there has since passed on. We are on very good terms with them and they are highly recommended.

Treat you like family

They treat the residents as if they are family . The caregivers and the manager are people oriented and very friendly

Older home but had a warm a...

Older home but had a warm and homey atmosphere. On our list to consider but she wants to see one more home to compare.

Good place for my Mother

My thoughts of smaller group homes were unsure before until I visited this home. Everything is neat and wonderful. The rooms are great much better than others I have seen. Staff are wonderful and all family. Mom and Daughter ran. Just good people that knows what they are doing. So I am moving my mother in next week.

Sorry to say this is not a place I wo...

Sorry to say this is not a place I would move her. Didn't seem very with it, very confused, hard to understand No one there for her to visit with. Nice people just not for us.

Here at Canterbury Commons Assisted Living, we enjoy life to the fullest.

We are proud to successfully provide 20 years of care for our seniors in the valley. With a new licensed and experienced family of caregivers and management; we are confident to meet yours and your family's needs.

Call us today and we invite you to visit our wonderful home!

State Licensed