Canfield Place - Youngstown, OH

Canfield Place - Youngstown, OH has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] was very helpful;provided lots of info. The building, rooms, and exterior were well maintained. Nicole and any other staff we encountered were all friendly. It was our first site tour so not ready to say this is the best but if my dad decides he’s ready to move out of his home, Canfield Place will definitely be considered.

Loving home and compassionate staff

I`m a family member of a currently resident that has called Canfield Place her home for a year and half. As me being a caregiver in hospice care, and long term care facilities, I have really seen the compassion and caring staff at Canfield Place. They not only make the residents feel welcomed and loved but also the family members and guest. I would recommend for any families to check out Canfield Place to make their loved one feel at home.

Mom gained independence

My mother has lived in her apartment for the past 4 years and has made some great friendships. Moving my mom here was the best decision I made as she has her independence back. The staff is kind and has compassion when working with the seniors. The community is very homey.

Best soluation for my 101 year old Aunt!

Canfield Place is a great place, compared to the other places that I have been to. Its it's best there is out there because small enough for individual care and giving my loved one the attention she deserves. Yet it is large enough to take care of any problems that ever came about. My aunt of 101 years old has been here over a year and I have never considered her moving her any where else. The staff is very friendly and easy to get along with and are always there when ever anything is needed.

Solution for my parents

I was looking for a place for my dad. I also wanted a place that both parents could be together with their dog. Canfield Place was the perfect solution. Fourteen months later my mom is still here. My dad passed away in February. Canfield Place was his home away from home. He still had his independence and integrity. The staff and nurses are so wonderful. The community relations manager was so thorough and knowledgeable at my first visit. Her enthusiasm and interaction with the patrons was fantastic. She is the main reason I chose Canfield Place for my parents. I gladly recommend Canfield Place for any one looking for a place for their loved one.

The Best

My Mother has been a resident of Canfield Place for over two years, and we couldn't be happier with her care and sense of well-being since her arrival. The staff all works together as one great team, and everyone feels like family to us now. Management, our nurses, STNAs, kitchen and maintenance staff exceed our expectations daily. Thank you, everyone, for all your kindnesses and attention to detail!

A great experience

The people who work here are extremely efficient and are very kind to the residents. The food is terrific. the nursing staff goes out of their way to make sure everyone is well taken care off. Everyone on the staff is extremely nice not only to the patients, but to the families as well

Home like environment

We are very happy with the care my mother is receiving. She is well cared for and treated with respect. She is allowed to have her dog, which helps a lot. She has a home like atmosphere which makes it easy on our family. The staff is very friendly.

Canfield Place Review

My Mother has been at Canfield Place for 3 Years. The staff is very caring n kind. The chef [Removed] always grew out of his way to converse with me when possible. [Removed] keep us up to date on all her needs whenever possible. Atmosphere is very homelike and very light in colors. Decorations n grounds are kept in nice n clean daily. Crafts,music,outings are done weekly; according to weather. I would Recommend Canfield place to anyone needing awesome care. when time comes for me I hope they are still around to help me in my hour of need.

Well worth check out

my family and I have been visiting here at canfield place for over three years. and even though our mom passed two years ago. we still visit with her many friends and the wonderful caring staff. its like a family here because it is so intimate . you're not anonymous. everyone I know is very happy here and my sister, my brother and I highly recommend it.

Tender Loving Care!!

So far, they have been taking good care of my mother. She has her own room and the place feels a lot more homey than the nursing home she was at before. She has more privacy and her own bathroom. When she calls for a nurse it only takes about 10 minutes tops for them to get to her. The residents are very friendly and always greet me when they see me.

The residents are well taken care of and the staff is very friendly. The food taste wonderful, just like my grandma's cooking! I would recommend this place for anyone that wants to know that their loved one's are safe and well taken care of. The rooms are smaller, but the residents are mostly out of their rooms socializing, watching TV, on an outing, or participating in an activity.

Excellent Assisted Living

My mother recently past away after living there for over two years. The staff was friendly and was attentive to my mothers needs. The environment was always welcoming to families and they put on outstanding events. The rooms are small, but was more than enough for my mom. I would recommend this to everyone who wants a place for their mom or dad to call home. We never had to move her when she needed more care.

Small place!

The Canfeild place is a nice little place. I think it was a nice homey little place. I don't think the level of care was right for my mother in law. I did not see anything wrong with the place but it was just not what we were looking for.

Not what we wanted...

The Canfield Place was not what we were looking for. The place was clean and everyone was very friendly, but it did not have a homey feel to it. We were looking for something that felt a little more like home.

Friendly Staff

My wife and I had a good tour of this community. Their rates were a bit expensive for our budget. Everything appeared to be well maintained, and clean. The staff was friendly. It is a good community for the right person.

A Little Pricey!

I liked this place but, they were a little over priced. It had a positive environment and the staff that i met along my tour were nice. I would recommend a tour of the Canfield Place there are activities available and meal plans. It was nicely organized and very clean.

Respite Stay

My brother - in - law was placed at your unit when my husband and I were scheduled to celebrate our anniversary out of town. we were both appreciative with prompt approval and pleased with care received. It was during holiday and all went well. Much thanks to entire staff.

good experience

Brookdale Cornersburg has been a good experience. He likes the activities there. They sent us a tape with his girlfriend and he is 90. There is nothing to complain about here. They are doing a real good job. Everything is going really well.

Beautiful community. Has several activities on my mom,s wish list--daily exercise, great outdoor s pace. All residents praised the food. Met the chef. All residents spoke highly of the place. Spoke with several staff... All seemed to love their jobs.

gardens, raised bed for planting,

Nice Facility

It seemed like a nice community. The staff answered all my questions and are all friendly. The rooms were big and the other residents seemed happy here. I dont have any complaints liked what I saw for sure.

Nice common spaces. Dreary suites.

Sterling House of Youngstown has outs...

Sterling House of Youngstown has outstanding care standards, and staff.

They seem to be always cheerful

They seem to be always cheerful and there to help you. They seem to be there when you need them. They come when you call. I have had a chance to try the food. My mother really enjoys the food. She looks forward to eating. There is an inside porch and a courtyard. The only concerns we they agreed to wash her clothes and clean her room and sometimes it can go two weeks or two and a half weeks.

I really loved this place. I stopped...

I really loved this place. I stopped by unexpectedly and they took the time to talk to me and show me around. Very nice place and very nice people there. A few days later the Director stopped by to meet my mom. Definately considering Sterling House.