Canfield Place - Youngstown, OH has yet not published prices.

Solution for my parents

I was looking for a place for my dad. I also wanted a place that both parents could be together with their dog. Canfield Place was the perfect solution. Fourteen months later my mom is still here. My dad passed away in February. Canfield Place was his home away from home. He still had his independence and integrity. The staff and nurses are so wonderful. The community relations manager was so thorough and knowledgeable at my first visit. Her enthusiasm and interaction with the patrons was fantastic. She is the main reason I chose Canfield Place for my parents. I gladly recommend Canfield Place for any one looking for a place for their loved one.

The Best

My Mother has been a resident of Canfield Place for over two years, and we couldn't be happier with her care and sense of well-being since her arrival. The staff all works together as one great team, and everyone feels like family to us now. Management, our nurses, STNAs, kitchen and maintenance staff exceed our expectations daily. Thank you, everyone, for all your kindnesses and attention to detail!

A great experience

The people who work here are extremely efficient and are very kind to the residents. The food is terrific. the nursing staff goes out of their way to make sure everyone is well taken care off. Everyone on the staff is extremely nice not only to the patients, but to the families as well

Home like environment

We are very happy with the care my mother is receiving. She is well cared for and treated with respect. She is allowed to have her dog, which helps a lot. She has a home like atmosphere which makes it easy on our family. The staff is very friendly.

Canfield Place Review

My Mother has been at Canfield Place for 3 Years. The staff is very caring n kind. The chef [Removed] always grew out of his way to converse with me when possible. [Removed] keep us up to date on all her needs whenever possible. Atmosphere is very homelike and very light in colors. Decorations n grounds are kept in nice n clean daily. Crafts,music,outings are done weekly; according to weather. I would Recommend Canfield place to anyone needing awesome care. when time comes for me I hope they are still around to help me in my hour of need.

Well worth check out

my family and I have been visiting here at canfield place for over three years. and even though our mom passed two years ago. we still visit with her many friends and the wonderful caring staff. its like a family here because it is so intimate . you're not anonymous. everyone I know is very happy here and my sister, my brother and I highly recommend it.

Tender Loving Care!!

So far, they have been taking good care of my mother. She has her own room and the place feels a lot more homey than the nursing home she was at before. She has more privacy and her own bathroom. When she calls for a nurse it only takes about 10 minutes tops for them to get to her. The residents are very friendly and always greet me when they see me.

The residents are well taken care of and the staff is very friendly. The food taste wonderful, just like my grandma's cooking! I would recommend this place for anyone that wants to know that their loved one's are safe and well taken care of. The rooms are smaller, but the residents are mostly out of their rooms socializing, watching TV, on an outing, or participating in an activity.

Excellent Assisted Living

My mother recently past away after living there for over two years. The staff was friendly and was attentive to my mothers needs. The environment was always welcoming to families and they put on outstanding events. The rooms are small, but was more than enough for my mom. I would recommend this to everyone who wants a place for their mom or dad to call home. We never had to move her when she needed more care.

Small place!

The Canfeild place is a nice little place. I think it was a nice homey little place. I don't think the level of care was right for my mother in law. I did not see anything wrong with the place but it was just not what we were looking for.

Not what we wanted...

The Canfield Place was not what we were looking for. The place was clean and everyone was very friendly, but it did not have a homey feel to it. We were looking for something that felt a little more like home.

Friendly Staff

My wife and I had a good tour of this community. Their rates were a bit expensive for our budget. Everything appeared to be well maintained, and clean. The staff was friendly. It is a good community for the right person.

A Little Pricey!

I liked this place but, they were a little over priced. It had a positive environment and the staff that i met along my tour were nice. I would recommend a tour of the Canfield Place there are activities available and meal plans. It was nicely organized and very clean.