We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Calvine ECH, is owned by John & Elena Nita, who are qualified, experienced and ready to provide you or your loved one with the highest quality of care and service. The home is located on two acres of land in Southeast Sacramento, with a private road leading up the the home. A resort-like setting with a beautiful outdoor living area, beautifully landscaped and gorgeous views of sunset each evening. We are ready to meet your personal needs and provide customized individual care and an environment that promotes Individuality, Dignity, Privacy and Choice.
We promote independent living in a home-like environment, so that residents can continue to go about their normal routine. Living at Calvine ECH means elder adults can keep their independence while receiving additional care and personal assistance from our qualified staff.
We understand that each individual has unique care needs and has different expectations about how their care should be delivered. Whether it's a medical condition, memory impairment, dementia, disability or recovery from an injury or illness, we are ready to provide help that will help you live a comfortable and healthy life.