Caissa Assisted Living Home, Inc - Gilbert, AZ

Testimonial- Caissa Assisted Living

I trust Caissa Assisted Living with the care of my loved ones. I have known the Barcenillas for 16 years. After thorough searching for a care home, we entrusted Caissa to care for our mother, Rebecca. After that time, they were just embarking on this business under the guidance of family members who had years of experience in assisted living care. Beth and Banjo are dedicated and caring individuals who have demonstrated this by the growth of their company. Their ethics are carried on by their staff. They have a hands-on approach.
Because of our great experience with the Barcenillas, my older sisters had instructed their families that they would like to live in one of the Caissa homes if the need should arise. Consequently, my sister Darlene spent her last 3 years under Caissa care; and sadly to say, my sister Gloria is now in need but, fortunately, being cared for by Caissa, as well.
This is the greatest testament to the good care given by Beth and Banjo Barcenilla's Caissa Assisted Living.
Thank you Beth and Banjo!
Ruth

My first month review.

I have been please with the help and care my wife has been given, the staff has been very patient and loving. They see to her every need. She is kept clean and nicely dressed and fed. My fi

very helpful

Very helpful and had answers to all of our questions. Offered a great deal of information and peace of mind about so many important decisions.

At Caissa Assisted Living Home, Inc., compassion is at the heart of our care. A beautiful custom designed group home situated in an exclusive private gated community in Gilbert.

Here you will find excellence in service and personalized care, including 24 hour staff supervision, home cooked meals and snacks, planned activities, laundry and housekeeping and medication management inclusive. Rooms are furnished and with cable t.v. Some services offered are on call beautician and podiatrist.