We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Too focused on Alzheimers a...
Too focused on Alzheimers and low-functioning people.
The place appeared clean. Very dated ...
The place appeared clean. Very dated and old interior. Staff seemed warm and friendly. It concerned my that there was only 3 staff in the evenings for 27 residents. It also concerned me that there is no medical staff (nurse). They only drive patients to appts. 2 days/week. There was a nice outdoor patio. The rooms smelled funny. They have 3 meals/day and 3 snacks. Able to accommodate puree diet. Does have hospice waiver. 6500/month.
Our Burlingame, CA memory care community features exceptional memory care at affordable rates. Our community is located in the heart of Burlingame in the same neighborhood as Mills-Peninsula Hospital just outside of San Mateo. What is unique in our memory care community is the care given to the residents. It is the real care and concern that comes from the heart of each caregiver, making the transition easier and it gives more peace of mindto the family leaving their loved ones in our community.
Peace of mind is in store for you and your loved one here at Burlingame Villa, a Specialized Care Community for Alzheimer and Dementia residents. Our Comprehensive Care Assisted Living Community provides an array of services to meet the needs of our residents in a safe and protected environment. Our 24hr staff assists with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming for all residents. Our residents receive an enhanced quality-of-life from all meals and snacks, socialization, activities and a serene outdoor garden and courtyard. Transportation and a full range of other services also provided.
Benefits at our San Mateo county Memory Care Community:
• Established community with secured perimeters and 24-hour staffing
• Lovely gardens for outdoor activities
• Personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medications management, bathing and using the restroom, ensures residents have the supportive care they many need
• Low staff-to-resident ratio for responsive attention
• Caring and professional staff with on-going training in “best practices” from the Alzheimer’s Association and the Alzheimer’s Aid Society
• A watchful eye is kept on residents’ health and well-being since some memory care residents having difficulty stating their needs
• Optional licensed professionals to supplement the care provided whenever appropriate
• Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
• Residents who have difficulty sleeping at night can participate in relaxing recreational activities
• Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements
• Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance and other services are provided
• Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations