Juniper Village Rehabilitation and Skilled Care at Brookline - State College, PA has yet not published prices.

The first impression of Juniper Village is phenomenal. The campus is beautiful and truly feels like home. When I first walked in, I immediately was greeted by a friendly concierge who helped me with my needs. The staff and team are very dedicated towards the quality of their resident's care, and they have won a Bronze National Quality of Commitment to Quality of Care Award, which is shown near the front desk. Overall, I had a great experience with the community.

The staff are the best asset of the Fairways! ([Name removed], P.A. really gets end of life care!) Need more help (aides) in the evening. Enjoy their events, gives us a chance to spend unique quality time w/ our loved one! (E.g. Mother's Day Brunch, annual picnic...)

Mom has thrived at Juniper

Mom has thrived at Juniper. She has met so many wonderful people and feels at home here. The staff makes residents and families feel loved and welcomed. We cannot say how much we appreciate what everyone does from those who make the place clean & neat to management to all who provide care.