Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab - Chambersburg, PA

Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab - Chambersburg, PA has yet not published prices.

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Onsite Laboratory and X-ray
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

I think it is safe and they have good care there. This is our third admission there. I feel like the nurses are doing a good job. It is very clean. My loved one can get whatever food he wants.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

They check my loved one appropriately and he is fed with the correct diet. They do rehab therapy with him and they have a nice gym. I have not noticed any clutter. He says the food is good. They called a little while ago with an update, and this is good. They keep tabs on his condition. Everyone seems to be doing a good job.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

It seems like a good facility. They are friendly.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

The stay went very well at the facility. The care was very good. Overall, the nurses here do a good job. One CNA was exceptionally caring and involved with my uncle. It did have kind of an odor. They served high school cafeteria food.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

The nurses are doing a good job and the staff has been very friendly and helpful. The meals look like something I would sit and eat. I am not happy with the starkness of the facility. It did not seem very homey.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

This is the only place that would take my loved one, and we are very grateful to them for that. Everyone is really nice. He doesn't get enough food.

The nurses were amazing.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

My loved one is adjusting. They are doing their best. It looks very clean. The food is wonderful. They are calling me. I call them. I appreciate all of them.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

They are doing fantastic with my loved one. It appears very clean. The food is fine.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

It was very clean. My loved one liked the food. They were pretty good at keeping me informed. She liked all of the staff. They push the person on the therapy. They pushed my loved one too much for her condition sometimes. They were too aggressive. If she missed the morning session, she had two hours in the afternoon.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

It is going pretty well. It is very clean. They are always calling to update me.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

The meals were great. The staff told me everything. I liked my two CNA's. I had some problems with getting medications. I would wait for up to 40 minutes in the afternoon and evenings. One of the nurses screamed at me because I said my medication was late. I reported it, and I did not see that nurse again. They did not clean the sink or the whole bathroom. The cleaner was nice, but maybe needed more training.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

I would recommend Falling Spring, but would take precaution. The nurses were polite and courteous. I only saw them helping my mother twice. The plan for my mother was not followed through with. They called me to tell me my mother passed while I was at work. I think it would have been better to contact me and have me meet with them in person about her passing on. The room she was in had a sink that was not clean. They would call me every day, but I was not really satisfied with what was done because of what we agreed upon in our meeting.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

My husband was only here a day or two before he fell out of bed. He was soaking wet in bed and sitting in a chair by himself. There was no alarm on his wheelchair. The therapy seems to be going okay. There was a mistake where they called me to tell me they were taking him to the hospital. They need to be more careful. Once in a while, the aides are standing around like they don't have something to do. There is one who does her job really well. She helps him get in and out of bed and the bathroom. I think they can clean things a little better. I have yet to see anybody scrubbing the floor. Sometimes when you ask for information, they will say they can't tell you.

Review of Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab

My husband is getting therapy every day. They do a pretty good job. I can see he is getting stronger. He doesn't like the
uncomfortable bed and the care. It is understaffed. I've never seen anyone wash their hands. My husband was left on the toilet unattended, not being clean. As a whole, the people are polite. There is no sink in the bathroom. You have to use a common sink with 4 beds. Even when he gets water, they use same cup all day long with husband. I don't see the CNA put on rubber gloves. My husband rarely eats the food. It is deplorable. He gets a good bowl of oatmeal, and after that, it's terrible. They rarely serve vegetables. They are doing very well with keeping me informed.

I like how nice the aides were when they came. This facility is bigger and nicer then another rehab I was at before. My room and everywhere else I've seen was exceptionally clean. They could use some help in the kitchen. No one explained to me that there were alternate choices and things you could order if you didn't want something. There were things that I just didn't eat because they didn't taste good. They didn't have jelly with the toast and you can't have pancakes without syrup. If I would ask the CNAs, they would get it for me.

It's been crazy because of the holidays and I'm not sure they're capable of giving my loved one the kind of help that he needs. We aren't terribly impressed with the meals.

Falling Spring Nursing & Rehabilitation Center prioritizes what’s important for you and your loved one. We focus on quality outcomes and develop our treatment plans with a person-centered, highly individualized approach. Here you’ll find a home away from home where each staff member demonstrates kindness, respect, and a special personal touch.

Our facility offers around-the-clock skilled nursing services, from short-term rehabilitation to extended stay. We are an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, therapists, social workers, and independently certified physicians. In partnership with families, we work together to provide individualized care plans to guide each patient to a swift and healthy recovery.