Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab - Chambersburg, PA

Falling Spring Nursing & Rehab - Chambersburg, PA has yet not published prices.

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Wound Care Physician
  • Onsite Laboratory and X-ray
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day

I like how nice the aides were when they came. This facility is bigger and nicer then another rehab I was at before. My room and everywhere else I've seen was exceptionally clean. They could use some help in the kitchen. No one explained to me that there were alternate choices and things you could order if you didn't want something. There were things that I just didn't eat because they didn't taste good. They didn't have jelly with the toast and you can't have pancakes without syrup. If I would ask the CNAs, they would get it for me.

It's been crazy because of the holidays and I'm not sure they're capable of giving my loved one the kind of help that he needs. We aren't terribly impressed with the meals.

Falling Spring Nursing & Rehabilitation Center prioritizes what’s important for you and your loved one. We focus on quality outcomes and develop our treatment plans with a person-centered, highly individualized approach. Here you’ll find a home away from home where each staff member demonstrates kindness, respect, and a special personal touch.

Our facility offers around-the-clock skilled nursing services, from short-term rehabilitation to extended stay. We are an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, therapists, social workers, and independently certified physicians. In partnership with families, we work together to provide individualized care plans to guide each patient to a swift and healthy recovery.