Brookdale Vero Beach South AL - Vero Beach, FL

Brookdale Vero Beach South AL - Vero Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Wonderful stay!

During my loved one's stay at this Brookdale location, everything was wonderful! The facility was very clean and the staff were wonderful with the care of my loved one. We are glad that we chose this facility!

Very nice community.

My mother moved in recently and things are going very well. The staff is friendly and answers all of our questions. The facility is very clean and kept up. The food is good and fresh. They offer activities but I'm not sure if she is participating in any of them.

Could not be happier!!

When we were first going to move my mother into the Brookdale Vero, she fought us all the way. When we took her to move in, that same day she was convinced that she loved it! She has not asked us to go home at all. When [Removed] takes people on tours, my mother takes over the tour of the memory care. They even gave her a badge with her name. She is so happy to be able to tell future families she is so happy there. The food there is great, I know we made the right decision.

Okay

I thought that the tour went well here. The staff was friendly and super nice. They had a nice community just not as nice as we thought it could be. The residents were out and doing things in the community.

A little worn out, stains on carpet in lobby, more of a nursing home feel than Assisted Living

Lovely Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. The staff was very kind and welcoming. The community looked great. I really enjoyed seeing all the residents, they were cheerful. This location was just a little to far for us. Overall it was a lovely tour, and I enjoyed it.

My Friend Was Happy Here

My friend was here at this community for a short while, but it was a nice experience. They took very good care of him and his needs. They have a lovely staff here. I knew he was being cared for well. He was happy here. This is a community I would recommend.

Amazing!

A great experience. My dad moved in yesterday. It is amazing. I showed up 3 times unannounced. Every person we met there was so gracious. It is so comfortable. This was the best place for my dad. The people are wonderful. They welcome with open arms. They keep them busy. The place itself is nice. The food is great. I felt okay coming home and knowing that's were he's going to be. The cleanliness was unbelievable. They are also very helpful. I am so grateful for "A Place For Mom"!

Sterling House

My siblings and I wanted to thank Sterling House so very much for their recent attention and support in helping our father move into their assisted living community. With heartfelt respect, we were especially gracious that they were able to do so on such short notice and in such an efficient manner.

We look forward a long relationship with my father's new home and his care by the staff and workers at Sterling House of Vero Beach.

Thanks

Happy Home

I was asked by my sweetie to find a place for his 95 year old mom to live in an assisted living in Vero Beach ...he was helping her to leave her house in New Jersey after 63 years, plus leaving her husband and dog behind as well. A daunting task for anyone to undertake!
I heard about A Place for Mom on the radio and was instantly connected to my senior advisor Olga Giner. I was quickly informed about several places and many resources...amazing. I chose Sterling House for it's homelike and smaller scale. Not only is it nearby but the staff are so friendly and it is a very happy place.
So many thanks for Olga's help and Virginia is making a beautiful transition...yes...we have peace of mind!

One Level

We chose Sterling House for our loved one because after looking at the other communities in the area it was a smaller community. It is one level so it makes it easy to get around and easy to navigate the community. Sterling House has done everything they could do to care for our loved one. They keep an open line of communication and let us know how his appointments go, any change of medication and just about any other information they have about our loved one. We are very happy with Sterling House and would recommend it to anyone.

Brookdale Vero Beach South AL provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.