Brookdale Tarpon Springs - Tarpon Springs, FL

Brookdale Tarpon Springs - Tarpon Springs, FL has yet not published prices.

Tour Was NIce

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. Everything went well, and I enjoyed my tour overall. Everyone was very kind.

Brookdale Tarpon Springs - A Great Assisted Living Facility

The Brookdale Tarpon Springs is an excellent choice in assisted care living. The facility layout is perfect for those who have difficulty getting around. The staff is tremendous from the executive team down to the care associates who provide the day to day care for your loved ones. They are all compassionate and willing to go the extra mile to insure your loved one is comfortable and productive. They are approachable and open to suggestions.

The resident rooms are a good size and the private bathrooms are complete with the latest in assisted living needs.

The staff encourages participation in the many organized activities. Gloria, the Director of Activities and Entertainment does a great job organizing these activities and more importantly makes sure all are aware of the activities and sees to it they have a chance to attend and/or participate.

The food is very good and is served dining room style where all residents get to select meals from a menu. Families can also eat with their loved ones either in the St Andrews dining area or in a nicely decorated private dining room.

So if you are looking for a very nice / cozy assisted living facility where your loved one will be well cared for by a great staff, The Brookdale Tarpon Springs facility is a place to visit and evaluate.

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Brookdale Tarpon Springs has been a very good one, overall. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly and professional. I toured quite a few communities in the area, and I'm very satisfied with my choice!

im comfy with taking mom their after being there a week mom has friends and the staff is very respectful the make sure they are on top of things there my mom is very happy there i rate the place an over alll 5 star i feel that i can highly recommend this place to other famlies as well as my own mom is all ways excited

They're Great

As far as I know, they are great. After the incident that my mother caused, I am praying that they don't kick her out! My family just loves it there.

Very Accommodating

Very friendly!! Really like the size. When I go to visit my mom I know everyone there. It is a very comforting place to go into. It is all on one floor. I feel very comfortable. I can ask questions and I don't feel like I'm bothering anyone. Very wonderful Staff. Everyone from the housekeepers to the nurses to the kitchen people are very nice and accommodating. She is in assisted living. She has her own apartment a with microwave and refrigerator, but the cooking is done in the main kitchen.

Brookdale Tarpon Springs provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.